Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What style of music is this? Synth pop? How active/aggressive is the mix?

yes it's kind of a departure for the band (an alt rock outfit) it has a throwback new wave synth pop kind of sound. surroundwise its a solid Ronald Prent mix (i've only played it in 5.1 fwiw) pretty active and immersive like all his mixes, definitely worth trying

yes it's kind of a departure for the band (an alt rock outfit) it has a throwback new wave synth pop kind of sound. surroundwise its a solid Ronald Prent mix (i've only played it in 5.1 fwiw) pretty active and immersive like all his mixes, definitely worth trying
Very good Auro mix, too. This is a fun one.

My DV order arrived! My DV order arrived!

View attachment 40888
Double-edged sword: more time to listen to surround; less money to purchase surround!
Congrats!

Retirement is a good thing for anyone, but especially surround enthusiasts. For instance, I just spent all morning adding remix engineer notes to my collection in Discogs. Try that at work and see what happens!

WOW! A Truely immersive mix--I'm surrounded by the seasons . . . 4 of them . . . coming out of 4 speakers! How does one go about getting a poll started? Why is there a poll for this release but not one for the Dutton Epoch release? Peep the cover--that's how this mug sounds when I'm sitting in the center of my room!

Back