Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO digging this one

View attachment 47566 e.s.t. tuesday wonderland

great jazz (in the broadest sense of the genre) with a wonderful discrete mix. thanks again to @Gmat25 for making this happen and enriching my stay-at-home daze! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Dude, I own that one! It is great....

Now here's an appropriate title

View attachment 47081

BUMPIN' it this fine Saturday morning

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Awaken/release/5433915
Thanks for the recommendation. I have no idea what to expect. For this price I can't lose !!!
ItemPrice
Various - Awaken (DVD-V, Comp, RE, Multichannel + CD, Comp, RE) (Myutopia Recordings - 284161-2)
Item ID: 443512717
Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
$0.99
Subtotal of Items:​
$0.99
Sales Tax (CA)​
$0.09
Shipping:​
$3.25
Total for this Order:
$4.33

Porcupine Tree: Arriving Somewhere (Blu Ray 5.1)

R-11732681-1521803921-3777.jpeg.jpg

CLEMENT, I THINK IT'S TIME TO GET A BEDROOM WITH DR. MARK WALDREP OF AIX RECORDS

See the source image
Hmm, you think I would get the Stage Mix? Is the chair and ottoman for you--Audience Mix? My luck, the encounter would turn out to be

1584765962751.png
Bad Haggis (with Ruben Blades) Span

Maybe the funkiest fusion I ever did hear!

Hmm, you think I would get the Stage Mix? Is the chair and ottoman for you--Audience Mix? My luck, the encounter would turn out to be

View attachment 47571 Bad Haggis (with Ruben Blades) Span

Maybe the funkiest fusion I ever did hear!

GREAT ALBUM, CLEM. And NOT to worry ..... Mark chose fredblue over you .... must've been the British accent!

British accent my aspect! It's cuz I'm an old man and @fredblue is nowhere near my 60 years! Felt so sad I had to go outside and smoke a cigar:
View attachment 47572 (it's a corona!)

I'm back inside trying to pretend my cigar was from Cuba!

View attachment 47573 Paquito D'Rivera Portraits of Cuba

Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

What a GREAT selfie. And I always said ...... those Chesky SACDs played at a robust volume sound S T U N N I N G

8200F731-7A4D-4087-A6B2-1BC5522C5F42_1_201_a.jpeg

PUFF THE MAGIC CLEMENT.......LIVED BY THE SEA .......

After literally years of searching I finally got my hands on a copy of Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here in quad. I lost several Ebay auctions even bidding 50-75+ Its a hard LP to find in good condition. A friend who collects LP's had a copy in a stereo sleeve he was unaware he had. Long story long.. its in NM condition with the original post card, it just doesn't have the original sleeve showing its Quad. It's amazing.

Back