Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.JPG

43702_large.jpg

Wow, I've had this rather intimate live performance for quite a while but never realised how discrete it actually is. It literally sounds like I'm sitting on the stage with the different musicians all around me. :smokin 🍻
Damn, you really gotta be ready with the skip button on this one. Dude loves to talk. Amazing performances, sound, and surround, but damn dude, shut up!

Bob Dylan's Desire 4.0 Quad SQ file from a friend.
I have two other versions of this release, the stereo MOFI and the 5.1 DTS CD.
Music listening of course is always mood based. Listening to all three of course they are different. All have there good quality's.
The MOFI stereo is stronger, the SQ is a good version of surround and the DTS CD is a little brighter, both surrounds when compared to each other gain and lose elements.
I was surprised to not see a Poll for Desire.
View attachment 51273

there's a DTS CD..??

Spun a few "unofficial" discs then went to some Derringer SACD action.

View attachment 51256
I know I’m definitely in the minority here, but the Derringer DV two-fer is quite possibly my least favorite purchase in the last 5 years. And I listened to All American Boy when it was originally released on vinyl. Not sure what bothers me so much, but I really don’t like anything about it.

Back