Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First surround title today...

Sting - Nothing Like The Sun

1597611266469.jpeg 1597611294757.jpeg

I then got further back in time and inspired by the DVD right next to where I had to put it back. Simon & Garfunkel Old Friends. An amazing performance with special guests and a version of Hazy Shade of Winter that was the best. I just wish when they remastered the CD of Central Park they did the video and also released an uncompressed audio version. Probably one of the best concerts of all time from 1981 and in an amazing music decade..2020-08-16 17.23.06.jpg2020-08-16 17.23.33.jpg

I then got further back in time and inspired by the DVD right next to where I had to put it back. Simon & Garfunkel Old Friends. An amazing performance with special guests and a version of Hazy Shade of Winter that was the best. I just wish when they remastered the CD of Central Park they did the video and also released an uncompressed audio version. Probably one of the best concerts of all time from 1981 and in an amazing music decade..View attachment 55301View attachment 55302

Supposedly, a QUAD remix of BOOKENDS exists and remains one of my all time favorite S&G albums.

Bonus version, Buying New Soul, Lightbulb Sun DVD-A 5.1 MLP 48k 24b, oh boy, Cure for Optimism. Should have said it's disc 2, moving on to the Original 2000 Mix, don't think I've spun this before. Aaaack, stereo!

Last edited:
Back