Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm laying down a foundation for the upcoming Alan Williams release by revisiting this beauty
1658244089946.png
Birdsong At Morning A Slight Departure
9.21 on our poll
thread

https://www.bluegentianrecords.com/shop/p/birdsong-at-morning-a-slight-departure-cdblu-ray

XTC - Skylarking (5.1 BDA)

Certainly seems like Summer's Cauldron with record hot temps of 40c/104f degrees hitting the UK today! 😅

This fantastically mixed album is helping to distract me. It definitely has the 'feel' of a summer album too somehow? Although it was released in October 1986...

600x600bb-2.jpg

top men may be working on the likes as we squeak! 🐁👀

ps. as usual, i have no inside info 👍
Hope so! It feels like a longshot though, those CD/Blu-Ray sets seem like definitive documents of the albums/eras and I don't think APE is hip to streaming (none of SW's XTC stereo mixes are available on Spotify, Apple, etc).

Yeah you can imagine those crickets, birds, insects flying around in the heights! 🦗🐝🪲🐞 And Steven Wilson mentioned in your interview that he'd recently remixed one of the Tears For Fears 5.1 albums into Atmos? So fingers crossed... :cool:

they can just cut out the middle man and put it on ye olde Quadde vinyle! 🤩 all that snap crackle and pop will be drowned out by the birds and the bees! 😋

oh i used to love Tales Of The Unexpected, didn't you 🧐🔥💃🏾🃏

Hope so! It feels like a longshot though, those CD/Blu-Ray sets feel like definitive documents of the albums/eras and I don't think APE is hip to streaming (none of SW's XTC stereo mixes are available on Spotify, Apple, etc).

oh i love a long shot! 💘
(as the bloke who did killeth King Harold spake in the wake of ye olden Battle of Hastings! ooh arr!!) etc. 🤣🤦‍♀️

WOW, just checked this out on ebay, well over £200, no chance of me buying it, it has 4 cd’s and 2 lp’s too much even if it was a reasonable price, I have too many lp’s that will never get played as it is ☹️
Seek and ye shall find! I offered the owner of a used record store $50 cash for mine, and he took it! I've moved on to this Mac:
1658332105508.png
Fleetwood Mac Say You Will
I found this one cheap using the patented @edisonbaggins Life In Surround search/purch method! Because the price was so good, i bought it despite the 7.45 rating on our poll
thread . . . glad i did!

Back