Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Eric Clapton NOTHING BUT THE BLUES [Reprise/BD~V ATMOS] This probably belongs in the BD~V concert thread but I was so smitten by the sheer excellence of this production contained in the NBTB box set that I just had to post it here. For a 1994 concert filmed live at Fillmore West over a two day period combined with brilliant archival footage of Clapton's guitar heroes like Robert Johnson, Big Bill Broonzy, Muddy Waters et alia, this is a MUST SEE concert. IMO, the audio is superb with ample immersion in the rear channels and much better than average video [1080p]. I recently acquired this $230
  • box set when Amazon blew it out for $64 and IMO, it's worth every penny. One of Eric's finest performances, bar none! He was born to sing the blues......

Nothing But The Blues  (The Super Deluxe Edition) (Blu-ray + CD)

Not entirely sure this belongs in the "surround" category, because it's Dolby Pro Logic, and I have no idea what hardware I need to decode it. But it's a John Eargle recorded disc, so it's magnificent, even if it's just stereo on my setup.

Attachments

• Heaven and Hell0001.jpg
    Heaven and Hell0001.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Heaven and Hell0002.jpg
    Heaven and Hell0002.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes, Dolby Surround titles belong in this thread. They're Surround, so discuss them here.

There is a separate thread for Dolby Surround titles added to your stack.

Thanks for your concern. The more we stay between the lines in posting, the more time the Mods can spend on important stuff, like new polls.

Back