Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erich Kunzel CLASSICS AT THE POPS [TELARC/Multi~CH SACD/PURE DSD Recording] Produced by Robert Woods. Spectacular!

Primary

Ash Ra Tempel

COMMUNICATION
THE BEST OF ASH RA TEMPEL

*PDU - Pld.SQ 6074 / Italy SQ LP->SMv2

View attachment 96424
I’m wondering who else has heard this album? After listening yesterday like a cock-eyed Nipper of ‘His master’s voice’ on drugs; can’t help but think this is one weird ass mix. Although, SQ can often be a muddled up mixed up shit sandwich.

@fredblue ?

Back in those hazy high school daze, Foxtrot was my go-to Genesis album when it came time to feed my head . . . "Supper's Ready"!
View attachment 96452 Pre-release
thread
I watched the entire 2'21" concert last night and although the 5.1 mix, IMO, was double stereo the musicianship was stunning although I do miss Peter Gabriel's exquisite vocals so I dug out my Charisma SACD 5.1 and blasted it and IMO, the 5.1 remix is stunning! A true classic in every sense!!!!!

Primary

I’m wondering who else has heard this album? After listening yesterday like a cock-eyed Nipper of ‘His master’s voice’ on drugs; can’t help but think this is one weird ass mix. Although, SQ can often be a muddled up mixed up shit sandwich.

@fredblue ?
sorry, i have never heard this one Mister Pupster! 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Back