Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick Wakeman - Journey To The Centre Of The Earth DVD-A quad... this trip is deep, man... puts a big smile on my face:smokin
Glad you like this one. As a caver myself (and cavers trainer too) this has been a reference record for me. We used to have some fun with this music years ago.
Did you listen to Return to the Center of the Earth. It's Dolby encoded and decodes pretty well (and it's slightly less cheesy than its predecessor)

Io Vidi in Terra (BD-A)

José Lemos (countertenor)
Jory Vinikour (harpsichord)
Deborah Fox (theorbo)

Superb (ambient) recording of early Italian Baroque music from Sono Luminus

Last edited:
Zappa Plays Zappa

hqdefault.jpg

B.B. King - Live in Montreux 1993 on BD-V in 5.1. If you’re a fan, this is one awesome concert. It looks and sounds fantastic! It has some discrete moments, but I don’t want to give the impression that this is simply another “big stereo” concert, far from it. And it’s a screen filling 1.78:1 piece of eye candy on the display (mighty impressive for 1993). :rocks
12D3F5D0-B22F-4BAD-B673-0A6929943D0E.jpeg

B.B. King - Live in Montreux 1993 on BD-V in 5.1. If you’re a fan, this is one awesome concert. It looks and sounds fantastic! It has some discrete moments, but I don’t want to give the impression that this is simply another “big stereo” concert, far from it. And it’s a screen filling 1.78:1 piece of eye candy on the display (mighty impressive for 1993). :rocks
View attachment 32795
He looks a little like that guy on SNL.

REM - Automatic for the People. Finally in 5.1.4! I've been slowly building up my top surround layer and this is my demo disc. It was stunning only with the height fronts, but now with the height rears it blows out my satisfaction scale!
My installation passed yesterday wife's approval too, as I passed all the rear cabling behind the pladur wall and carefully plastered the holes and re-painted the wall. A fine work I did.
I'm very happy with the upgrade, now to find some time to enjoy it... While I do the ironing :(

Back