Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidence, Eric Clapton Reptile DVD-A 5.1 MLP 88.2k 24b, Travelin'Light right now.

Love, Love, Love, E.C.'s Reptile; I think it is way underappreciated. Some of Clapton's strongest vocal work; along with background vocals by "The Impressions." I urge everyone to give it another listen and crank it up!:QQlove

The Thrills - So Much For The City 5.1 DVDA

94rLfET.jpg

My keyboard is doing weird shit
STING
NLTS
DTS CD
I was saying before I was SO RUUUDELY INTERRUPTED BY FREAKING MR GATES
Never was a fan of the sonics and I think I figured it out, at least part of it.. the REVERB settings on the MCH are NOT the same brand/setting and there was a LOT of REVERB on these early STING LPs
EDIT
that and my Marantz/ Polk does a better job than my former Pioneer / JBL combo

My keyboard is doing weird shit
STING
NLTS
DTS CD
I was saying before I was SO RUUUDELY INTERRUPTED BY FREAKING MR GATES
Never was a fan of the sonics and I think I figured it out, at least part of it.. the REVERB settings on the MCH are NOT the same brand/setting and there was a LOT of REVERB on these early STING LPs
EDIT
that and my Marantz/ Polk does a better job than my former Pioneer / JBL combo

Yeah, those Sting dts discs always sounded too bright for my system, turned down the high end and it sounds better.

Listened to Late for the Sky a couple times, but while great that is not surround. So on to....

8B88F560-8B32-4CC2-BD9D-4AE956B457B4.jpeg

I can distinctly remember spinning this LP as a young miscreant. My mother heard the refrain and commented “That is a really nice song.”

Back