Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply LOVERLY

7104M5-zR2L._SL1067_.jpg

Not sure about that album art...lmao
Those 2 dudes on the right are peeping toms......you know...watching the other 2 do the naughty, naughty....

Hmmm. Do you like it? I'm sorta 50/50 on GAMmA. It's ok, but a bit repetitive.

Yes I do. It's got more going on than GAMma, although more simplistic in its style, it is just roaming in a free spirit around the room. Certainly makes use of the full Auro-3D output. Out of the two, I prefer this one.
If you like electronica, then this is definitely worth a blast on your Auro-3D system.

Yes I do. It's got more going on than GAMma, although more simplistic in its style, it is just roaming in a free spirit around the room. Certainly makes use of the full Auro-3D output. Out of the two, I prefer this one.
If you like electronica, then this is definitely worth a blast on your Auro-3D system.
I mildly like electronica. I rate it ahead of country and gangsta rap, anyway! I'll probably check it out. GAMmA is cool, it will just never be a favorite though. Galvany Street is more up my alley.
Both make great use of the heights.

Where'd you find the disc at? Looks like it was release in DTS in 2010. Not sure that's it though.

I mildly like electronica. I rate it ahead of country and gangsta rap, anyway! I'll probably check it out. GAMmA is cool, it will just never be a favorite though. Galvany Street is more up my alley.
Both make great use of the heights.

Mike, I was hoping your next multichannel BD~A with the band was going to be along the lines of Electronica Country Gangsta RAP [LOL]!

It's been a gray, dreary winter day. Plus I've had a few White Russians and I'm feeling kind of mellow.

Gray is my favorite color, I feel so symbolic today.

Storm Corrosion: S/T (DTS 5.1)

R-3585014-1336283496.jpeg.jpg
It's said that Storm Corrosion, Grace for Drowning and Heritage, written and recorded all around the same time, are a trilogy in many ways.
I plan to listen to them all in one sitting some time.

Where'd you find the disc at? Looks like it was release in DTS in 2010. Not sure that's it though.

I see your problem Mike, just searched and can't find a copy. The barcode is 08798150521

Found this though, which I'm studying!!

https://www.auro-3d.com/consumer/bluray/

And this:

https://davidmileshuber.com/pebluray/

Just added this issue to discogs:
https://www.discogs.com/David-Miles-Huber-parallax-eden/release/12960908

I hope I've done it right, as it's a first attempt by moi..:unsure:

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Last edited:
Back