Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. It's long OOP so you probably won't find a new one. It's a great price, especially considering there's one on eBay now for like $70.

chances exceedingly slim, yes! i couldn't find a new one many many years ago.. usual surround situation stupidity, was only out in a limited run with no fanfare, you'd be hard pushed to find the DVD-A logo on the disc without a microscope.. and as for the outer packaging, forget it.. even when they were new there were problems with dints and scratches etc, so there were quite a few returns.. oh also beware, the card disc holders were kinda tight. apart from that, brilliant! :love:

chances exceedingly slim, yes! i couldn't find a new one many many years ago.. usual surround situation stupidity, was only out in a limited run with no fanfare, you'd be hard pushed to find the DVD-A logo on the disc without a microscope.. and as for the outer packaging, forget it.. even when they were new there were problems with dints and scratches etc, so there were quite a few returns.. oh also beware, the card disc holders were kinda tight. apart from that, brilliant! :love:

Uh huh - too tight for my massive... :oops:

You just didn't DIG hard enough.......you'd never make a good archeologist. I found one in absolute MINT condition for a great price last year. Looks like it was never played. I took that 'tight' bad boy disc out of the enclosure and put it in one of those Japanese poly sleeves. Really hate how manufacturers still utilize that 'scratchy' BS system.......All my CHIC RBCDs came in enclosures so tight ... I had to resort to 'cutting' the outer enclosures to get to the discs.

You just didn't DIG hard enough.......you'd never make a good archeologist. I found one in absolute MINT condition for a great price last year. Looks like it was never played. I took that 'tight' bad boy disc out of the enclosure and put it in one of those Japanese poly sleeves. Really hate how manufacturers still utilize that 'scratchy' BS system.......All my CHIC RBCDs came in enclosures so tight ... I had to resort to 'cutting' the outer enclosures to get to the discs.

well i never said mine was in rough shape, dear Ralphie, or you'd never find a minty one.. just there's quite a few out there that are a bit dig-earred, i mean dog-earred.. do you dig me? :p

..and to think there was a time you called me Indiana the vault raider.. oww, oww! sniff, sob, weep, etc.! :LOL:

well i never said mine was in rough shape, dear Ralphie, or you'd never find a minty one.. just there's quite a few out there that are a bit dig-earred, i mean dog-earred.. do you dig me? :p

..and to think there was a time you called me Indiana the vault raider.. oww, oww! sniff, sob, weep, etc.! :LOL:

Adam, my love, you have discs in your awesome collection I'd never find in a million years. Any time you want to go to Egypt on a DIG count me in. Mummy's .... the word!

Head Hunters - Copy.jpg

Adam, my love, you have discs in your awesome collection I'd never find in a million years. Any time you want to go to Egypt on a DIG count me in. Mummy's .... the word!

oh how marvellous! we can make an expedition of ourselves and go like mummies and daddies, get in our bandage gear, see Tomita's triangle, unearth the Isley's Deep Heat is On and tunnel for Sphynx Grand Illusion while we're at it! :SG

Back