Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLIMAX - CLEARMOUNTAIN
- Still surprises how great this sounds!

https://www.discogs.com/Roxy-Music-Avalon/release/709566

Ok Just had this in from Blighty
Billy Paul 360 Degrees/War of the gods SACD from DV
Lived in Northamptonshire before migrating to the States, listened to few tracks before we took a break and watched the Formula 1 series on Netflix which is great. So now listening to the 2 cd,s and I am amazed at how good this is the sound is crisp detailed spacious and kicks Bass when it needs to. Im giving it a 10 but wish we could add a + because this one is making me dream of the Spinners, Stylistics, Ojays please Dutton release more 70,s Soul. I have added Hues Corporation and Breakaway to my cart so will be ordering again soon, any suggestions on any other title?.
Quick question are these 4.0 or 4.1 mix?.

Ok Just had this in from Blighty
Billy Paul 360 Degrees/War of the gods SACD from DV
Lived in Northamptonshire before migrating to the States, listened to few tracks before we took a break and watched the Formula 1 series on Netflix which is great. So now listening to the 2 cd,s and I am amazed at how good this is the sound is crisp detailed spacious and kicks Bass when it needs to. Im giving it a 10 but wish we could add a + because this one is making me dream of the Spinners, Stylistics, Ojays please Dutton release more 70,s Soul. I have added Hues Corporation and Breakaway to my cart so will be ordering again soon, any suggestions on any other title?.
Quick question are these 4.0 or 4.1 mix?.

4.0, Goona. The original 70's QUAD remixes only sported 4.0 remixes......these remixes pre~dated the advent of the .1 subwoofer!

Back