Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just let it ride :) I had Coldplay up to reference levels and a couple of items vibrated off a shelf in another room
That’s too bad for me. I can’t stand Coldplay. Terrible drummer and the singer is a whiny ass. Although, if I was locked in a room and had to choose one album by them that I had to sit through, it would be A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

Ohhh Yeah!!! Crazy as ya wanna be.

So, ya always wanted to be in show biz, Pupster?

See the source image

Frankie and JP!

The Blu-ray edition of ABB at FE is a must have IMO.
I agree but it's not in order of the original Fillmore East and Tom Dowd mixed some tracks on the orginal that where a part of this and a part of that so from a surround stand point the only way to get a mirror image of the original 1971 release is to get the DTS.

Last edited:
Watched the Graham Norton show tonight with Shakespears Sister on the BBC. One half of which is a singer named Marcella Detroit (aka Marcy Levy.) Marcy is one of my favorite singers. I've got a King Biscuit Flower Hour recording on my Reel-Reel from 1976 of The Eric Clapton band in concert. This is my favorite Clapton era; and Marcy sang a song on that program called "One Night With You" (some know it from the Elvis era.) Some of the most powerful singing I've ever heard, and just a fabulous band all together. So it was a real pleasure to see that she's still singing and doing well. For many years I enjoyed their version of "Knocking on Heavens Door" and many years later discovered (via youtube footage) that she also played a mean harmonica on that song.

So had to pull this one out for old times sake.

Back