• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your comments and observations! (y) :phones (n)

Mancini SACD Ultimate Front.jpgMancini SACD Ultimate Back.jpg

Last edited:

MIDIQ

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
I am not a fan of this style of music, so i won't vote on it. But i did buy it, mostly hopping there would be mostly the jazzier sounds, like The pink Panther {which was very good}. But there was too much orchrestral music with vocals, which i didn't care for at all. Over all i didn't like it, and sold it.

stereoptic

I agree. I picked this up for $4 (Newbury Comics, Boston MA) and the $4 covers the cost of the excellent Pink Panther theme. The rest is beautifully recorded, but is extremely mellow for my tastes. The Peter Gunn theme is pretty tepid too; I prefer the original stereo version on an old RCA CD that I have.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Well, I think some of the reviews on that site are totally fake to enhance sales through the links provided.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Well, I think some of the reviews on that site are totally fake to enhance sales through the links provided.
It's not that the reviews are fake...the posters are real..BUT...let's just say that the opinions on there sometime conflict with the majority of opinions in the mainstream audio community...

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
This is like to different albums mashed up and I happen to like just the instrumental, jazzier part. It's only three songs, but I'd bought this title again, if only for The Pink Panther Theme - one of the definite demo songs to me. It's almost perfect in surround, when the brass section is coming at you from the rears. Saaaaaaah! Errrm, a seven.