• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Emptying of the Cupboards

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
A very mixed bag: PRICE DROPS
The last of the much acclaimed and ballyhooed, Silverline "Inside the Music" Series: Classic Country/Crooners, Surfs Up. That is 3 DVD-As, mostly songs unavailable elsewhere in surround, quality varies. $6/each.
Dual Discs- ELP at Isle of Wight (DTS) $5
Andy Jackson "Signal to Noise" DVD-A, if you missed it- $8
Dolby Surround Discs: The Symphonic Music of Yes, Tomita "Snowflakes" , Tomita "The Planets" , $5 a piece for the mid-90's version of surround sound. All 3 for $10.

S. Stills and Manassas Stereo HDCD $5, good album….

NEW ADDS:

WIDESPREAD PANIC - Ball, DVD-A, $6 Good songs, 5.1 so-so.

PINK! - I'm Not Dead.....yet, Dual Disc DD but well done 5.1, $10

Standard Media Mail rates apply, which for me is I provide a bubble mailer ($1.79/ea. by the way), 1 disc is $5, $1 more for each additional disc. First come.

Last edited:
Would take "Inside the Music" Series: Classic Rock & New Wave. Feel free to wait and see if anyone nibbles on the full set.

I have it, but let me highly recommend the Animal's RETROSPECTIVE SACD -- it's awesome!

(and cost me more than 17 bucks, grrr)

(oops, the one for sale is DSD, not SACD . . . I guess you know which I prefer now <sheepish>)

Last edited:
Well, I gave it another day, so Inside series is broken up....New Wave, Women on Top, and Classic Rock are sold. Price drops on remaining also. I recommend the Black Jazz for anyone who likes far out 70's free or soul jazz.

I have several of those QS encoded Black Jazz label RBCDs and can attest they're funky as hell and mine were pressed in Japan. Worth seeking out [especially if you have an SM decoder].

QS CDs- Black Jazz label: Calvin Keys "Shawn-Neeq" and Henry Franklin "The Skipper at Home", not easy to find...read the backstory, $15 a piece.

Last edited:
I’d love to put a hold inn Duke if possible. I have a buddy who may want it but I need to check with him first. Thanks!

Hi I sent you an email for the skipper at home. You can also add the animals retrospective to my request. Thanks

It's a pass on Duke...My friend already has it. Sorry about that!

(At that price, I almost grabbed if for myself, but my disposable income is a bit limited at the moment...)

Back