My Man Cave Dream....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. All

Yes I turned 68 on the 23rd. I don`t fell any different but my body tells me sometimes, but in general I`m in good health....

I have enjoyed your company on my 3 & 1/2 year journey in the making of my man den it was a very frustrating voyage at times battling the locale council at different stages from plan A to plan B but I got there at the end, all I wanted was a room were I can display my vintage gear and to be able turn on any one which I have now, at the moment I can listen to my vintage gear and it sound like a rebirth, the room makes a big difference to the overall sound and I don`t have any restriction put on me in my MAN CAVE......
there is still a view things to finish and then the saga will END....
BBQ...

...my vintage Speakers which I have recapped the cross over net work & got some of the speakers re foamed I don`t think I have heard my Quad system sound so GREAT..

Yes, re-capping the cross overs and re-foaming the drivers works wonders. That's what I did to my vintage AR's circa 1978 - 1980.

I don`t have any restriction put on me in my MAN CAVE......
That's the way it supposed to be. ;)
Of course I am having Christmas here for the Crawford family....OOOooo NO......so be it..
BBQ...
Be sure to keep the ankle biters way from the LP's and TT's, it could get expensive. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Covid-free New Year. ;)

Well Us Crawford`s had our Christmas here in the man cave garage..... and all the young ones cared only for the presents....

IMG_20201225_141834.jpg

Back