My Man Cave Dream....

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hi. HomerJAU

Well from Wellington the windy Capital of NZ I was born in Hamilton.
Well..... where is Waitakere its been gobbled up into the Super City Auckland.

Here is New Zealand first.
View attachment 49381
Waitakere
View attachment 49382

Auckland City
View attachment 49383

Scenic tours

Lion Rock....Piha surf beach
View attachment 49384
Close to Piha
View attachment 49385
View attachment 49386

Waitakere Ranges
View attachment 49387
View attachment 49388

Some of the things to do in the greater Waitakere..
BBQ....
Heeey BBQ!
Givin' this thread a bump. It's been quite a while since last post. Has the building resumed? Any new updates?

bigbillquad

QQ Supporter
Heeey BBQ!
Givin' this thread a bump. It's been quite a while since last post. Has the building resumed? Any new updates?
This is scary are you reading my mind......Sonik Wiz
I was about to put together some pictures of the next stage of the build today.

There has been delays but is progressing forwards, we here in NZ are more or less back to normal with this pandemic just our borders are in semi lock down people coming back home to NZ how are NZ`ers....

I decided to do the interior painting my self to safe some money, but I wish I got the pro`s in my neck & my hands which I have problems with I thought I could handle it but I will carry on, there is not that much to finish there is the light fittings & power points fuss box, the last will be the concrete drive to the garage.

20200711_115421.jpg
20200711_115442.jpg
20200713_142951.jpg
20200713_143021.jpg

I am going to paint a mural on the 4 walls....... could anybody guess what the mural will be.....It might delay the move in but I`m going to do it.....
BBQ....

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This is scary are you reading my mind......Sonik Wiz
I was about to put together some pictures of the next stage of the build today.

There has been delays but is progressing forwards, we here in NZ are more or less back to normal with this pandemic just our borders are in semi lock down people coming back home to NZ how are NZ`ers....

I decided to do the interior painting my self to safe some money, but I wish I got the pro`s in my neck & my hands which I have problems with I thought I could handle it but I will carry on, there is not that much to finish there is the light fittings & power points fuss box, the last will be the concrete drive to the garage.

View attachment 53929View attachment 53930View attachment 53931View attachment 53932

I am going to paint a mural on the 4 walls....... could anybody guess what the mural will be.....It might delay the move in but I`m going to do it.....
BBQ....
Sweet đź‘Ź , keep it goin' BBQ :QQlove

Sonik Wiz

QQ Supporter
View attachment 53930View attachment 53931View attachment 53932

That is a choice set up you've got going there! Whats the plan for HVAC? I notice it's rather close to the house which has a window so.... can't see much out of it now.

BBQ....
Is it some kinda yellow/black/red logo?

bigbillquad

QQ Supporter
View attachment 53930View attachment 53931View attachment 53932

That is a choice set up you've got going there! Whats the plan for HVAC? I notice it's rather close to the house which has a window so.... can't see much out of it now.

Is it some kinda yellow/black/red logo?
I will give you a hint the first letter is D and there is another hint in my announcement that I am going to paint a mural It will be a compilation of themes ..

The left window in the picture has only a view of the back yard & the sliding door will have a wooden deck out side to steps to the house. to the back door.

Last edited: