Neil Young "Before And After" w Dolby Atmos Blu Ray Out Dec 8th

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Bruzonsky

400 Club - QQ All-Star
https://neilyoung.warnerrecords.com/en/neil-young/music/before-and-after-blu-ray/075993995879.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/neil-young-announces-new-album-before-after/ar-AA1iAWnG
"Neil Young surprised fans on Friday (Oct. 20) when he announced that he's unveiling a new album, Before and After, on Dec. 8.

The album will feature an "eclectic" fresh takes of Young's favorites lesser-known tracks from his songwriting vault, per a press release. "The feeling is captured, not in pieces, but as a whole piece - designed to be listened to that way. This music presentation defies shuffling, digital organization, separation. Only for listening. That says it all," the icon wrote in a statement.

Before and After will be available in four formats: vinyl LP; clear vinyl LP (Limited Edition available only from Indie outlets and Young's Greedy Hand online store), Blu-Ray disc featuring Atmos mix, Binaural mix and Hi-Res 96/24 stereo; as well as CD.

Per-order is available now via the Greedy Hand Store at the Xstream Store © at NYA. and music retailers everywhere. All Greedy Hand Store purchases come with free hi-res digital audio downloads."

The bit that put me off was "performs them mostly alone" so how good is the Atmos going to be?

Unfortunately a legit concern. Now Neil solo is still damn good! But whether Atmos will add anything meaningful is another question. Yet, as a diehard Neil Young fan since the 70's, how can I not pickup his first physical Atmos release?

Unfortunately a legit concern. Now Neil solo is still damn good! But whether Atmos will add anything meaningful is another question. Yet, as a diehard Neil Young fan since the 70's, how can I not pickup his first physical Atmos release?

Living With War , is available in DTS DVD.5.1......if you can call that one a more recent album.

Back