New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alanis has Atmos & 2.0
Hootie has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0
Doors has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0
Fleetwood Mac has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0 (and Silver Springs in all three streams!)

Alanis: No real interest.
Hootie: I own the DVD-A
Doors: I own the SACD
Fleetwood Mac: I own the DVD-A

Great options for people who don't already have these in other surround formats.
You realize the Doors’ album is not the first album “The Doors” (which had a nonexistent 5.1 mix on the sacd), but is “The Greatest Hits” Doors album. Hopefully we’ll finally get a real surround mix for those songs from the first album.

Hopefully my order for the two 'stocked' discs has gone through (ie: Hootie & The Blowfish and Alanis Morissette). For anyone interested, shipping to the UK costs $15.99.

Currently, I'm just seeing spinning dots on the screen... I've also tried to create an account but it's not worked... Plus I've received no PayPal confirmation :cry:
Very common with the Rhino site. If you have Pop Up Blocker extensions, they prevent Rhino from acting properly. Delete Pop Up Blocker extension, finish your order and put Pop Up Blocker back in place.
Many thanks @marpow ... My order and new account information has gone through now... Cheers

Total for two disc with 15% discount code and postage: $58.46 (£48.32 via PayPal)... Lets see if I get shafted for import duties like all the previous times!

Edit: When the other two disc are released (on the 28 Apr) I will purchase them too ;)

Last edited:
I'll hang back and get Rumours along with Charles Mingus Moves and (hopefully) some of the new Quadios. I love The Doors but don't want just the hits.

2023 was the biggest year for surrou
Ordered Fleetwood Mac, Hootie and the Doors ..-15% with the code CC24WMX15 , thanks Blackwood for posting the code.

Now I'm off to find another job to pay for all these..:)

...And let's all hope for smooth order fullfilment...
2023 was the biggest surround year ever, will 2024 top 2023?

Pre-ordered the Doors and ordered AM. I remember liking the hits off of that Alanis album back in the day but never bought the CD. Thank you Rhino.

By chance anybody knows if these Rhino upcoming releases are exclusives purchasable strictly on their website? Thanks

Thanks to the posted code I just ordered the atmos The Best Of The Doors (to complement my 4.0 and 5.1 discs) and the quad Gordon Lightfoot. This year is already shaping up to be more expensive than last year. Even though some bands/record companies are still gouging with surround mixes locked in bloated box sets, we are seeing a great number of reasonably priced smaller and/or standalone packages. A great time to be a surround enthusiast.

Used this code and ordered all but Hootie. When I worked retail “Hold My Hand” was in the playlist rotation and I heard it roughly every 25 minutes. That’s enough Hootie for a lifetime.

Yes, plus you have to admit that The Rutles 1963 version was a tough act to follow:

I've never heard the Hootie album, so it will be a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to it.

Back