NYC Library selling LP's $1.00 per

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this in the news yesterday, wish I could get there. Library LPs are usually beat to hell though. Sometimes you can find nice onesthat weren't popular titles.

Sometimes...but overall you'd find little of collectible value, since the covers are usually as mucked up as the vinyl. Woulda been interesting to thumb through, though.

ED :)

Sometimes...but overall you'd find little of collectible value, since the covers are usually as mucked up as the vinyl. Woulda been interesting to thumb through, though.

ED :)

I bet! Looking thru them would be a treat. All the real good stuff is not popular anyway! I bet they would be in good shape, all everyone wants is shite.

a few years back here (it's was at Beddington community center) were similar sale of librarian LPs.
pretty huge selection, it wasn't as cheap - if i recall correctly, prices was $3 per LP, albeit box-sets
was cheaper, considering amount of discs in each box.
anyway, i was looking quadraphonic only and in fact left the place with quite a pile of LPs. mainly
classical but few pop titles as well. many of found classical LPs was never even opened and still
wrapped in sealed at factory plastic film.

Back