Pink Floyd in Newsweek?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
http://www.newsweek.com/pink-floyd-sound-353897

pink-floyd-cover_1.jpg

Man - where has the time gone?

Surprised they went with that lineup for the cover.

For anyone with a tablet there's a nice issue of Uncut magazine that features extensive reviews of every album, and several various interviews and articles with the band over the years.

Well, at least out in his own area where the buses weren't running...:D

It's a good, fun special (there have been a lot like them from various publishers the past few years), and I believe there are reviews and overviews of all the albums, and needless to say, some great (and many obscure) vintage photos. Which is to say, a must for PF fans anywhere...

ED :)

Well, at least out in his own area where the buses weren't running...:D

It's a good, fun special (there have been a lot like them from various publishers the past few years), and I believe there are reviews and overviews of all the albums, and needless to say, some great (and many obscure) vintage photos. Which is to say, a must for PF fans anywhere...

ED :)

Heck yeah...I'd love to have that photo as a poster!!!

Newsweek readers are probably surprised that Pink Floyd is still relevant.
Pink Floyd fans are probably surprised Newsweek still exists.

That is an amazing photo.....Syd Barrett looks like he's on Mars......

Watch the BBC Look of The Week video from 1967-05-14 and then American Bandstand from 1967-11-07. Day turns to night. Really striking and sad to see the change.

Someone on the Echoes mailing list has referred to it as "seriously flawed" or words to that effect, but hasn't posted any details.

Back