• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pink Floyd - The Later Years (PFRLY01) Deluxe Box FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Oh boy, here we go. Obvioulsy I am not going to give this away, but I'm offering it for a fair price for someone who maybe now regrets not getting this originally.

You can find all kinds of wild prices, both ebay and discogs. Mine has been opened, obviously. The outer box itself is in what I would call near mint condition. The only thing from the outside that I would say is just in "good" condition is the paper backing that they tend to attach to the box itself, with a little rubberized adhesive. Those things are really hard to take care of. Mine is still fully intact, just has some slight creasing. No tears. I even debated tossing it, but over time, I tried to keep it attached to the back of the box. It will be included.

The contents of the box are perfect. I have not handled any of them more than a single time. So, I suppose, consider them as NEW condition. Nothing is missing.

I did see a used copy on ebay, which had admitted box damage. $319 My copy blows that one out of the water. I'm going to sell mine for $275 shipped.

LOWER 48 - PAYPAL

Let's see where this goes...

https://www.discogs.com/release/14077408-Pink-Floyd-The-Later-Years-1987-2019

OK team. This is a 1 hour flash sale. Until 8:30 Central time, you can purchase this box set for $225 shipped. You snooze, you lose. Regular price remains after that time.

I'm only typing this note, for those who may want to sell on ebay. Within 1 day of listing this title (The Later years), it sold for $295.
Yeah, ebay gets their part, but man, what a fast sale. I hate them...but whatever..... :(
Always a love hate relationship with EBay over the years!

Back