Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation (5.1/Dolby Atmos) 24-Jun-2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a crowdfunding but... It's a crowdfunding.
According to a post at Hoffman's:

The picture of the cassette and CD on the album pre-order shows the running times for the album tracks:

1. 8.07 (Harridan)
2. 4.43
3. 5.40
4. 8.22
5. 7.02
6. 4.26
7. 9.40

So, if the tracks have lengths, surely this means they are already recorded, but the album's not out until next June :unsure:

Damn, it's a little expensive.
Looks like I'll need to get rid of my wallet since there's no need for it anymore.

If TFB is any indication, then I don't think so. Pretty sure that deluxe was available from Europe only.
At least TFB had a standalone Blu-ray available in North America (got mine from Amazon.ca, but it was shipped from the US). The C/C Blu-ray is only available in the deluxe box set.

Townsend Music wants $33 to ship it to Texas. No thanks.

The new song is a Gavin Harrison showpiece. Just absurd drumming. I know SW has serious mixing/mastering bona fides, but I can't figure out why the vocals are so low in the mix. That has to be by choice.

Does this mean Gavin will not be on the Pineapple Thief tour?

The new song is a Gavin Harrison showpiece. Just absurd drumming. I know SW has serious mixing/mastering bona fides, but I can't figure out why the vocals are so low in the mix. That has to be by choice.

Vocals sound normal, in streaming Atmos, on my system. Shipping is less expensive on the PT site...

The North American leg of the The Pineapple Thief tour is during Spring 2022 and the European leg of the Porcupine Tree is during Autumn 2022

Back