Quadraphonic Home

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could just rip my stereo CDs to the server and let the receivers' built-in surround modes do the job, but what fun is that? Instead, I've put a vintage QSD-2 Variomatrix decoder to the task.
Sounds like you're having a great time, Cai.

Sounds like you're having a great time, Cai.
Hmm, you might say that. ;) It's been a torturous 17 months not having my system, so I've been like a kid in a candy shop the last few weeks!

Okay, here are some updated pictures. I'm finally completely settled into the media room except for my custom record racks, which are still under construction.

Uh, wow! Nice setup you got there. And an equadistant speaker placement! When can I move in and live on your media room couch?

Cai, what an absolutely beautiful home and an absolutely awesome sound setup. The view from the deck is stellar; being a weather freak I would love the cool misty mornings with the fog rising off the water. Based on your impressive music collection I'm certain you've got plenty of music to complete the mood! Congratulations!

Josh :)

awww, poor you , you have to LIVE there ...in a place with no views either...

Heh :D

I'm salivating .... thanks for the invite...it's a bit far from Madrid, but maybe someday...and I'll bring some Ribera del Duero (or Rioja..or both!)

BTW, I thought all of you guys had Linear tracking tts, which DO reduce inner groove distortion...
Maybe I can't see it...:confused:

Cables, I LOVE CABLES!!! and KNOBS and BUTTONS (and Mindy, heheh)
I'm a recording engineer and feel at home around them-----

Cai:

Have you got your "honey do" list pared down to the point you have been able to kick back and perform an extended functional check of the sound system?

Justin

Back