R.I.P Tina Turner

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We lost another great one. I always love the Private Dancer album.
RIP Tina you will be missed.
1685023671214.png

She is one of the rare artists who had a good career that sort of got off track with respect to the mainstream, then she burst back on the scene with "Private Dancer' and became more popular than she ever had been before. And she didn't stop there, she kept working hard and putting herself out there, keeping that career in full swing almost up to the end.

Admired by millions of fans from all over the world, an amazing performer and quite a person. She exemplified what could be done with talent and opportunity. She was one of a kind

Heartbreaking. She's been a part of my musical world since 1983. I wasn't even 10 years old yet, but everyone knew What's Love Got To Do With It? I remember so many videos from MTV and hits on the radio. She was truly a legend, a hall of famer and one of the all time greats in rock history. I've always had such strong respect for her as a woman and an artist. She was so utterly unique and special. A Diva in the absolute best sense of the word. Her music will live on and she will be sorely missed.

Back