Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a shipping email from udiscover. But when you click it takes you to the site that says they are awaiting delivery of the item and then will update the delivery date of which there is none.
At least it recognized the tracking number
So it hasn't actually gone anywhere yet.

uDiscover sent me notice that is is "shipping" And, for sure it's UPS as it starts with 1Z (tracking) Heck, maybe I'll have it Saturday....seems like the Pot Band release won't be though....

Are you sure you didn't order a case of Goat's Head Soup, instead, Gene?

See the source image

Word from shf.tv is that the CDs are brickwalled, DR6, orders being cancelled right and left. :(

No comment so far on the blu ray.

This was my worry as well. The Some Girls re-issue had this problem as well if I remember correctly. Hopefully the BD isn't the same way and glad I kept the old Virgin remastered CD.

My copy just shipped from Amazon. Amazon says it won’t arrive until Monday. So, I guess that means I won’t get it until Tuesday. Plus, I have not heard anything from the Doobie Bros Merch site. So much for spending the 3 day weekend listening to new multichannel releases. Dang

Word from shf.tv is that the CDs are brickwalled, DR6, orders being cancelled right and left. :(

No comment so far on the blu ray.

I was able to get my hands on the download. (Just the CD tracks, nothing from the Blu-ray). Two versions of "Heartbreaker" are below. The studio cut on top, the live version on bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 4.36.17 PM.png

I was able to get my hands on the download. (Just the CD tracks, nothing from the Blu-ray). Two versions of "Heartbreaker" are below. The studio cut on top, the live version on bottom.

View attachment 55892
There's a little grey mixed in with the blue now and then. Relax, everyone! :ROFLMAO:

My copy just shipped from Amazon. Amazon says it won’t arrive until Monday. So, I guess that means I won’t get it until Tuesday. Plus, I have not heard anything from the Doobie Bros Merch site. So much for spending the 3 day weekend listening to new multichannel releases. Dang
I certainly agree all the way with your statement(y)(y)(y)

I really HATE to put this out here but it's not good news. Just received this email from Rolling Stones site. Read it and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (n)(n)(n)(n):mad::mad::mad::mad:

dUOlhgSOJ_dhlbuDp-FHpSD1zxwWUG-x6Hn40wCLNVYaYv50SlM4_VDW2s7rMR-k-V_KUoZKylgE3yHCc99EXzku_g3D9ywdUhJDgemC9526HeIjjl_HOvU9ctlwNpzOKARoXaMtS6OLVsqXgZvB_w5_-kV4YPGJNEg=s0-d-e1-ft
WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR ORDER ....... CONTAINING THE GOATS HEAD SOUP EXCLUSIVE DELUXE 2LP.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, YOUR ORDER IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP IN
MID-OCTOBER. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

A SEPARATE EMAIL CONTAINING TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS!

NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS MULTIPLE ITEMS, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP ONCE ALL ITEMS BECOME AVAILABLE.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT,
- THE ROLLING STONES OFFICIAL STORE

Well at least it's only for the 2 LP Exclusive Deluxe Clear Vinyl........I ordered the 4 LP and SDE from Udiscover.....hope that's not the same story for those

FTS!!!! And what did I say earlier either here or on the Doobies chat.....I hate to say I told you so.

I really HATE to put this out here but it's not good news. Just received this email from Rolling Stones site. Read it and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (n)(n)(n)(n):mad::mad::mad::mad:

dUOlhgSOJ_dhlbuDp-FHpSD1zxwWUG-x6Hn40wCLNVYaYv50SlM4_VDW2s7rMR-k-V_KUoZKylgE3yHCc99EXzku_g3D9ywdUhJDgemC9526HeIjjl_HOvU9ctlwNpzOKARoXaMtS6OLVsqXgZvB_w5_-kV4YPGJNEg=s0-d-e1-ft
WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR ORDER ....... CONTAINING THE GOATS HEAD SOUP EXCLUSIVE DELUXE 2LP.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, YOUR ORDER IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP IN
MID-OCTOBER. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

A SEPARATE EMAIL CONTAINING TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS!

NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS MULTIPLE ITEMS, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP ONCE ALL ITEMS BECOME AVAILABLE.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT,
- THE ROLLING STONES OFFICIAL STORE

FTS!!!! And what did I say earlier either here or on the Doobies chat.....I hate to say I told you so.

MM, as there are fewer and fewer Vinyl Pressing plants and with this Covid~19 thingy and a huge demand....not at all surprised.But didn't you also order the 4 CD/BD~A set, as well?

Back