Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup Deluxe Edition (with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate the response, but I'm not a fan of importcds.
If it's between them and Bull Moose, I'll go with the Moose for sure.

:)
Nice to know, I guess? But you asked a question and got an answer! 😵

20% of cost is very significant value, IMO. If I've ever had an issue with importcds it was so minor I can't remember it.

I'm a little hesitant to pick this up. The only reason being that GHS is in my top 3 favorite Stones albums ever, and I'm afraid of what the "2020 Mix" is going to sound like. It's a beautiful record, but it still has that murkiness to it that's signature to that Mick Taylor-era sound. Will this new mix strip that away for something that sounds a little too "clean"? Maybe I'm overthinking this? :unsure::p

I'm a little hesitant to pick this up. The only reason being that GHS is in my top 3 favorite Stones albums ever, and I'm afraid of what the "2020 Mix" is going to sound like. It's a beautiful record, but it still has that murkiness to it that's signature to that Mick Taylor-era sound. Will this new mix strip that away for something that sounds a little too "clean"? Maybe I'm overthinking this? :unsure::p
Buy it for the surround (you can always listen to your favorite stereo mix if you don’t like the new one)

Noooooo. You all are clogging up the Thread de Goat.
whaaa.gif

I preordered the EU version through Amazon this week. Couldn't justify shelling out the extra dinero for the Japanese SHMs & 2 bonus tracks edition, though. Can't wait to hear this as it has great memories of 1973!

I have hoped to see some early reviews but now it's too late to cancel. My order is being prepared for shipping and I should receive it tomorrow or on Friday . Not the biggest Stones fan on the planet so hopefully a no-regret purchase... :)
I haven't gotten any notifications in my mail from my orders of either the Stones shipping or the Doobies....they have my orders and charged my accounts...who you ask did I order from both Rhino and the Stones site and Udiscover and I ordered very early on

Back