SACD Super-Jewel Cases Availability

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I’ll keep trying to source one in Australia first, as the shipping is worth just as as the item itself (plus import tax!).
If you have charity shops, thrift shops
, 2nd hand record shops etc you can find bargains if you look hard enough, i’ve found a couple of replacement cases here for less than £2 which is much easier and cheaper than trying to source new ones, think one was a girls aloud dvd which I tossed in the bin to make way for my disc and cover, good luck 🤞

Hey, I looked up the mm equivalents, approximately!!! I'm American, do you know how weird that is?!?!
lol. I used to have a good handle on both SAE and Metric because I used both on the job. Not quite so sharp on metric these days, but I still do temp in C most of the time out of habit.

lol. I used to have a good handle on both SAE and Metric because I used both on the job. Not quite so sharp on metric these days, but I still do temp in C most of the time out of habit.
With regard to temperature. Some of the people I work with use centigrade when talking about cold things and fahrenheit when talking about hot tings... It's exhausting!

I have a note posted next to my desk for years outlining the dimensions of art for a standard CD case in mm.
Right or wrong for the rear insert I've always used 150mm x 118mm, and the front 120mm x 120mm. Always worked out for me anyway.

I know they ain't purty, but I'm good with standard blu ray cases - at least for BD's. Sort of shock resistant. lol. I'm hell on wheels with the hard plastic CD cases + I flipped over a rack with about 300 DVDA/SACD one time while moving some furniture. Ouch! Talk about a plastic mess....
I'm often torn between selling off discs or keeping them on display, but man I'm running out of room! Already got boxes stuffed with stereo CD's all over the house. (I don't rack any stereo discs except SACD)
No one is going to care about this stuff when I'm gone anyway.

I know they ain't purty, but I'm good with standard blu ray cases - at least for BD's. Sort of shock resistant. lol. I'm hell on wheels with the hard plastic CD cases + I flipped over a rack with about 300 DVDA/SACD one time while moving some furniture. Ouch! Talk about a plastic mess....
I'm often torn between selling off discs or keeping them on display, but man I'm running out of room! Already got boxes stuffed with stereo CD's all over the house. (I don't rack any stereo discs except SACD)
No one is going to care about this stuff when I'm gone anyway.
100% here as well. I had a nice neat collection until I kept (keep) buying more. I don't want to hide them, but what the hell do you store 1000 discs and movies in? Takes up way too much space. Maybe my son will care one day, but he is 17 and lord knows what will be around when he is in his 50s too.

Back