Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mama just grilled a naan
Put a knife inside his bread
Sliced it open, time to spread
Mama, lunch had just begun
And now my food has fell right off the tray

Mama's food, I don't want a pie
And sometimes wish I never ate corn at all
Curry hot
Curry hot

Nothing really matters...

Mama just grilled a naan
Put a knife inside his bread
Sliced it open, time to spread
Mama, lunch had just begun
And now my food has fell right off the tray

Mama's food, I don't want a pie
And sometimes wish I never ate corn at all
Curry hot
Curry hot

Nothing really matters...
Please tell me those are some lyrics on your next album

👋 Check please!

Whether it is ancient record changers or self driving cars..
I'm pretty sure the world for you doesn't exist past 1977. Most of the rest of us have moved on to something better.
That depends on what you call "better". Newer is not always better.

My chief objection is when a new product is not compatible with existing products, but costs people money to get what they had before. The change in TV standards in 2007 is an example of this, as was the 1975 law that required all CB users to replace their equipment..

There are a lot of new things I love. I love the manumatic in my 2012 car much more than the transmission in the 1975 car I had that was impossible to drive in winter weather.

I was one of the first to have all-LED lighting in my home. There are 4 fluorescent fixtures that are not easily modified and one halogen incandescent lamp where I need a continuous spectrum with no gaps. But I have several incandescent lamps where I need the varistor properties of tungsten filaments rather than a light source.

It depends on how useful the product is. When I am listening to music while working, my modified 1961 Collaro record changer is much more useful than my Lenco manual turntable. I can load it with 3 hours of music, as opposed to having to tend the Lenco every 15 or 20 minutes. And my modifications mean it will not damage the records.

I like my new electrostatic room air filter more than the replaceable filter one I replaced. It keeps dust from getting on the records. And they obsoleted the old filter unit when they stopped making the filters.

Last edited:
this was yesterday evening looking out our front door. This is an isolated hail storm, The white vertical column is hail stones falling ( and yes they fell on our house......ugh ! ). Picture does not really do it justice as it looked like a nuclear bomb detonation in real life view

hail.jpeg

Finally found a contemporary ad for my "dark" Technics SL-QL1 in this magazine that was an institution ("entertaiment for men"...and they were right , cause "guys" would never read this...this mag taught me so many things and I ain't kidding!)...love the black kitty!!!! CLASSY!
Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 2.08.57 PM.png

Finally found a contemporary ad for my "dark" Technics SL-QL1 in this magazine that was an institution ("entertaiment for men"...and they were right , cause "guys" would never read this...this mag taught me so many things and I ain't kidding!)...love the black kitty!!!! CLASSY!
View attachment 84713
🐰 - I have no idea what you're talking about, but it is a sexy beast!

They seem to keep doing it.
  • Self-driving cars stop when they can't figure out a situation. One stopped right in front of a semi moving at highway speed.
  • A self-driving car tried to "keep right" on a diverging diamond interchange.
  • A self-driving car killed a woman walking her bike across the street.
  • A self-driving car crashed into a mirror-reflective semitrailer, thinking it was the sky.
  • A self-driving car obeyed the reflection of a cross-street traffic light in a bus window.
  • A self-driving car didn't know what to do to avoid hitting a car that turned left in front of it. It hit it, then turned over.
  • A self-driving car dodged into the next lane to avoid an obstacle in the road and was struck by a bus it veered into the path of.
  • A self-driving car could fail in a way that keeps it driving with the controls set as they were when a nearby lightning strike occurs.
  • Some self-driving cars choose the smallest object to hit when a crash is unavoidable. That smallest object could be a pedestrian - or a child among widely scattered pedestrians.
  • A self-driving car drove into a glass window thinking the reflection in it was the road.
  • A self-driving car entered a cycle trail.
  • A self-driving car disobeyed a ONE WAY sign and turned the wrong way.
  • A self-driving car went the wrong way on a one-way street because an illegally parked truck hid the ONE WAY sign.
  • A self-driving car could not tell which part of the desert was the road. Tire tracks were not interpreted as the road.
  • self-driving car went off the road in snow.
  • A self-driving car was confused by multiple markings on the road left by construction activities and followed the wrong ones.
  • A self-driving car was confused by the lack of markings showing the edge of the road and entered a parking area at speed. The parking area had continuous paved access to the road along the entire property frontage. The car could not see the color difference.
  • Someone made an image that so confuses a self-driving car that it will crash while trying to figure out what it is seeing in the image.
IT SHOULD BE CALLED A MESS~LA!

See the source image

Mr. TWITTERLY DEE ....TWITTERLY DUM

Last edited:
not only are they turning but theyre dropping leaves. Bastards ! So this was Sunday in our backyard, Side story just after this pic was taken - wife and I were sitting in the chairs watching a little chipmunk run across the yard to our deer corn pile and back to his hole. Back and forth he went - and then - right out of the blue in front of us a hawk swooped down and nabbed the little guy. 15 feet away !! One less chipmunk in the world. Wife and I looked at each other and said ' did that just happen ' ? Pretty amazing, that Mutha Nature !!

fall2022me.jpeg

not only are they turning but theyre dropping leaves. Bastards ! So this was Sunday in our backyard, Side story just after this pic was taken - wife and I were sitting in the chairs watching a little chipmunk run across the yard to our deer corn pile and back to his hole. Back and forth he went - and then - right out of the blue in front of us a hawk swooped down and nabbed the little guy. 15 feet away !! One less chipmunk in the world. Wife and I looked at each other and said ' did that just happen ' ? Pretty amazing, that Mutha Nature !!

View attachment 84756
Which of course reminded me of:

Back