Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Truth of the matter.
$306.07 $221.19 delivery June 4 - 13.

Surround sound channel configuration ‎2.1

https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-HT-SC40-Soundbar-Wireless-Subwoofer/dp/B0BHN4XYKB

Shoulder height speakers have always been hip.
giphy.gif

Last weekend when cutting the grass I spotted a Toad near where I was about to cut, so to keep it safe I scooped it up and put it in my pond, it swam to the shallowest bit, turned round, and stared at me ........ and if you've ever seen an angry looking Toad..... :LOL:
Yeah toads don't like water after they migrate to land. lol.
I have beaucoup tadpoles in the pond. Haven't seen the little buggers out hopping around the yard yet.

I worked as a lead test technician for a spectrometer product. An "in between priced" model was requested by marketing. They used the logic board from the big model because it was cheaper than designing a reduced performance middle model. The software was written to not acknowledge or allow the advanced resolution even though the machine literally matched the high end one for performance. I wrote a section of the field service manual instructing the field tech how to be cagey with an alignment test that required full resolution enabled. And some verbal training telling them to never show or do this in front of the customer. Circa 2000.

Yeah, so they didn't even consider releasing a "new and improved and cheaper" product. They did that. I think I see this behavior all over the place now. I think I see this going on with music releases when we get a new release that's degraded sounding vs an older one.

Back