steven wilson - get all you deserve (blu-ray + dvd + 2cd preorder)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my 4 disc set from Amazon.ca today. Unfortunately, it is NOT the same as the deluxe edition that Burning Shed was selling. Argh! It does not contain the a 40 page hard cover book, as was described by Burning Shed. Instead, it contains no book at all, just all 4 disks mounted in a DVD size case (plastic disc mounting, cardboard cover, no sleeve). Not the nicest packaging, and I would've liked the 40 page booklet.

Oh well... I assume the content will make up for it.

I received my 4 disc set from Amazon.ca today. Unfortunately, it is NOT the same as the deluxe edition that Burning Shed was selling. Argh! It does not contain the a 40 page hard cover book, as was described by Burning Shed. Instead, it contains no book at all, just all 4 disks mounted in a DVD size case (plastic disc mounting, cardboard cover, no sleeve). Not the nicest packaging, and I would've liked the 40 page booklet.

Oh well... I assume the content will make up for it.

The exclusive deluxe edition that was being sold at BurningShed is beautiful!
Burningshed did say that their would be two versions, the "exclusive" version sold by them, then the "retail" version without the digibook packaging, slipcase and 40 page booklet.

Also, the exclusive version that was being sold at BurningShed is now sold out, finally.

The exclusive deluxe edition that was being sold at BurningShed is beautiful!

Thanks... rub it in! :)

Burningshed did say that their would be two versions, the "exclusive" version sold by them, then the "retail" version without the digibook packaging, slipcase and 40 page booklet.

I guess I missed that detail. :mad: I normally order from Burning Shed, but in this case it would've cost me a bit more than Amazon.ca. I guess now I know what it was cheaper. Burning Shed all the way from now on!

I received the single BD version yesterday. Standard Blu Ray packaging with 8 page folder. Hands down, the best live concert Blu Ray this year - perfect 5.1 mix, outstanding band and performances - and a great value at $13.99 (via Amazon US). I have no criticisms of the PQ - very well done -especially considering the relatively dark hues of the stage lighting. I am not a big fan of Lasse Hoile - whom I think should consider the "less is more" approach to his editing choices - but that is a minor quibble - it still wouldn't prevent me from voting a 10 (y)

Mine arrived today as well. Nice package. I've got some other stuff going on around here at the moment so it's not likely I'll get a chance to play/watch until the week after next.

If anyone missed out on this release when it originally came out five years ago, it is being reissued without the DVD in a 2CD/Blu-Ray edition on October 20th.

https://burningshed.com/store/stevenwilson/steven-wilson_get-all-you-deserve_cd_blu-ray

KSCOPE538-MOCK-UP.jpg

:)

I don't think I own this one...which totally shocks the hell out of me. I will surely buy this if I don't...have to check my closet when I get home.

Back