• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TEAC AN-300 4-channel Dolby B Noise Reduction Unit - for Canada Only.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
This is for sale within Canada only because Canada Post has a "Free Shipping Tuesdays!" promotion for the next few weeks. My firm asking price is CDN$75. If it doesn't sell while the promotion is running, I will ask that this thread be deleted. Another reason for a Canadian sale is that I prefer payment by Interac Direct money transfer. PayPal does not treat Canadians very well. I try and describe my items accurately and conservatively, so here goes:

The top-left meter needle is dead, there is a small nick in the power cord insulation (you can tape it or replace the cord), the plastic feet are missing (you probably have a whole box of them), and the bottom rear corners of the metal cabinet sleeve are bent (easily straightened out and touched up with a bit of black paint). I haven't used it in a while, so the switches and pots could probably use a good cleaning, but it is in very nice cosmetic condition as you can see in the photos. As with all vintage equipment it is being sold as-is due to its age, but it seems to be working fine.

It is a 4-channel unit for quadraphonic record OR playback, or for simultaneous 2-channel encode (record) and decode (playback). For hookup and operation instructions, you can download a copy of the Instruction Manual from the Hifi Engine site. I had been using it with my TEAC A-2340SX reel to reel deck, but I only have a couple of Dolby-encoded quad tapes, so I decided to sell it to simplify my system. It will work with any tape machine (reel to reel, cassette, 8-track) … not just TEACs.

P1030220QQ.JPG
P1030217QQ.JPG

P1030216QQ.JPG

P1030218QQ.JPG

P1030219QQ.JPG

Last edited:
Back