Steven Wilson Tears For Fears - Seeds Of Love (New Atmos mix by SW)!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news! I sure hope the title track will sound better in ATMOS than the 5.1 version which is disappointing to me. The rest of the album still sounds so amazingly good in 5.1 that I’ve had to check my AVR settings to make sure it wasn’t faking the height speakers with DTS:X !

My only previous listening experience with this song was watching the MTV video on a 19" Magnavox TV. So that was one sure solution to making the 5.1 sound fantastic. It's a really cool video, BTW.

Can't wait! Until then.... I am currently sitting in the front row at Madison Square Garden waiting for TFF to take the stage.😎
🌞🌛🌬🌧
🌻🌻🌻🌻

20230626_190141.jpg

I’m hoping it’s going to be another SDE special, that’d be great or if it came in a package like this bad boy…….
For an alternate choice I'd much rather see an IAA lossless digital download. We've had the physical releases already.

While I totally support this new Atmos mix, I’m wondering why he didn’t do it when he was doing the 5.1 mix for the already great seeds box set? Like he had all the tapes ,etc. To do it then? But maybe some other things were going on behind the scenes,to me it just makes sense!

While I totally support this new Atmos mix, I’m wondering why he didn’t do it when he was doing the 5.1 mix for the already great seeds box set? Like he had all the tapes ,etc. To do it then? But maybe some other things were going on behind the scenes,to me it just makes sense!
The 5.1 mix was done way back in 2015 (though it wasn't released until 2020). His studio wasn't set up for Atmos mixing until 2019, I believe.

The 5.1 mix was done way back in 2015 (though it wasn't released until 2020). His studio wasn't set up for Atmos mixing until 2019, I believe.
2020 I think was the first year that SW had his studio set up for Atmos mixing, although most of those mixes would not begin to be released until 2021.
(Future Bites mix I think was actually done at a Dolby Atmos studio in London before he got his own mixing space set up)

Back