The All Jethro Tull Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived in the mail today Aqualung CD/DVD book version. It'll go nicely alongside with my Aqualung CD/DVD/BLU-RAY version.
I notice this book reissue is dated as 2016 rather than...
both 2016 , with reissue 2023 ? Minor thing, as it's really the music in Surround that really matters with this highly collectable wonder from Tull.

Ok now , I suppose I'll concentrate on obtaining the 5.1's of Zealot Gene and Rokflote.

My special request for The Tull Camp is to mix a 5.1 of Tull's Christmas album along with the next album in line , date wise , which might be.....
84's Under Wraps ?
20240111_155842.jpg

Just arrived in the mail today Aqualung CD/DVD book version. It'll go nicely alongside with my Aqualung CD/DVD/BLU-RAY version.
I notice this book reissue is dated as 2016 rather than...
both 2016 , with reissue 2023 ? Minor thing, as it's really the music in Surround that really matters with this highly collectable wonder from Tull.

Ok now , I suppose I'll concentrate on obtaining the 5.1's of Zealot Gene and Rokflote.

My special request for The Tull Camp is to mix a 5.1 of Tull's Christmas album along with the next album in line , date wise , which might be.....
84's Under Wraps ?View attachment 100197
You need more copies of TAAB. And then TAAB2 is filed under “Anderson.”

Could the appearance of this on YouTube be a harbinger that the whole show will be included in the upcoming Bursting Out book-set? Fingers crossed...
Mike Mettler - Anderson is hardly done following his muse just yet. Not only did he confirm with me that he just approved the mixes Steven Wilson has done for an upcoming expanded edition of September 1978’s 2LP Bursting Out live set (which he sees as the companion piece to the 2009-released Live at Madison Square Garden 1978 collection),

Jethro Tull’s Ian Anderson Tells the Spiritual Tale of The Band’s New Album RökFlöte, and Further Decrees the Importance of Letting Things Breathe on Vinyl

Has the War Child boxset been reprinted? Is the only one missing from my collection.......if "no" is the answer, then, do you have an estimated date of reissuance???

https://californiarocknews.com/2024...ssions-available-on-vinyl-for-the-first-time/
The Château D’Herouville Sessions
Available to pre-order nowIn the summer of 1972, Jethro Tull went to record in the renowned Château D’Herouville studio. The band quickly renamed it “Château D’isaster” after a series of equipment failures, bed bugs, and food poisoning. After part-recording a treasure trove of quirky material on master tapes, the project was abandoned.The Château Tapes became the great lost album of Tull mythology, until 20 years later when Ian Anderson reworked and completed most of the original to release on Nightcap the album as the Château D’Isaster Tapes. The album received a makeover by Steven Wilson and is now available on vinyl for the first time as a 2LP set on 15th March.

PRE-ORDER NOW
[IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]

https://californiarocknews.com/2024...ssions-available-on-vinyl-for-the-first-time/
The Château D’Herouville Sessions
Available to pre-order nowIn the summer of 1972, Jethro Tull went to record in the renowned Château D’Herouville studio. The band quickly renamed it “Château D’isaster” after a series of equipment failures, bed bugs, and food poisoning. After part-recording a treasure trove of quirky material on master tapes, the project was abandoned.The Château Tapes became the great lost album of Tull mythology, until 20 years later when Ian Anderson reworked and completed most of the original to release on Nightcap the album as the Château D’Isaster Tapes. The album received a makeover by Steven Wilson and is now available on vinyl for the first time as a 2LP set on 15th March.

PRE-ORDER NOW
[IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
Stereo only? 🤔

Last edited:
Back