The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a good listen to the CDs that were leaked on the net. The remix CD 1 is definitely quite different from the original mix with some surprises. The 2 CDs of out-takes are quite hissy which surprised me, some good stuff to hear, however the out-takes on The White Album & Sgt. Pepper are definitely of a higher quality than this release which proves they put out the absolute best of what was recorded back in 1969.

My tracking jumped over night, from pre shipment to " departed Las Vegas distribution center, 2:10am" which is only 2 hours away. Most likely go out for delivery today....YES. Not too shabby for standard delivery. Hopefully all the Import cd pre order-ers will be surprised like I was.
Now, 😈, need to figure out how to get wifee out of the house for the day.
JD.

Mine came in about an hour ago. I'm totally destroyed! My Oppo won't play it. It doesn't even acknowledge that there's a bluray in the drive. That's a first time. Other blurays play totally ok. Any ideas?
This is not good news....and many, if not most of us are running Oppo

Can you imagine the bombardment of emails Oppo will get if this proves to be a "fleet" problem? Oh boy...

I just opted for free, economy shipping with Bull Moose. Even so, USPS tracking says I'll have it Saturday. Oh, hell yes.....I get home late (midnight) tomorrow night from a week on the road.
I thought Bull Moose policy was they shipped early enough that you would have it on release day. I ordered from them before and I thought I received it on release day. Guess my memory ain’t what it used to be.

Back