The Bluetones Blue Movies

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A reply to my earlier post, this title turns out to be dts. The music sounds very good but the surround sound is not very agressive. Did not know what I was getting into when I purchased this but it turns out to be rock by four young individuals with lots of guitar. Some good tunes here and I enjoyed some of the videos, especially the one with the monkees (not the group) playing the instruments. Phil.

The music sounds very good but the surround sound is not very agressive. It turns out to be rock by four young individuals with lots of guitar. Some good tunes here and I enjoyed some of the videos, especially the one with the monkees (not the group) playing the instruments. Phil.

I have finally bargained this one based on this thread (actually I can't believe it took me 2 years!). My first impressions are basically the same - the mix sounds like DPLII, but somehow it works well and will certainly get the disc a couple of spins here. I just might add that there's also 2.0/5.1 DD sound option too, as well as band commentary. It would be nice to see video collections getting treatment as this set at least, even if it's not INXS, not Tea Party and certainly not Macca, Queen, Genesis or Gabriel.

Back