• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captura de pantalla 2023-06-18 a las 9.21.56.png

Last edited:
Jethro Tull Thick as a Brick 40th anniversary $16 and change ..! At Amazon USA .. when I pasted the link and I tried to click on it it redirected me to the Amazon uk site .. so search for it in the USA site ..only 4 left !!..
https://www.amazon.com/Thick-Brick-...582&sprefix=jethro+tull+thick+,aps,263&sr=8-1

That is ridiculously cheap. Really, if anyone in the US doen't have this......$17.04 is all you have to pay, more or less. For me, that includes tax, shipping is free with Prime.

That is ridiculously cheap. Really, if anyone in the US doen't have this......$17.04 is all you have to pay, more or less. For me, that includes tax, shipping is free with Prime.
Wow, that's an incredible deal! I can't believe it's only $17.04, including tax and free shipping with Prime. It's definitely a steal, especially considering the usual prices here in New York.

Reactions: GOS
Back