The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite true. I never buy "session" anything. I just really think they taste watered down.
I’ve tried a few session IPA’s. I wouldn’t call any of them outstanding but some are pretty decent, get the hop taste without too much booze or calories. Firestone Walker “Easy Jack” is nice, and our local Boxing Bear’s “Featherweight” is pretty fine.

Mrs D's mom is over for Christmas Eve dinner (roasted duck) so we're sharing a couple cans of Dogfish Head "Super Eight" gose (5.3% abv, ibu n/a). Their description from Untappd sums it up pretty well:
SuperEIGHT is a sessionable super gose brewed with a bevy of heroic ingredients: prickly pear, mango, boysenberry, blackberry, raspberry, elderberry, kiwi juices, toasted quinoa and an ample addition of red Hawaiian sea salt! These unique ingredients give this beer a vibrant red color, with delicious flavors of berries and watermelon, along with a slightly tart - yet refreshing - finish.
[IMG]

I love this thread... and I barely ever drink! I DID get some whiskey and new whiskey glasses for Christmas, so here’s my Christmas Eve drink and snack

Attachments

• C47C507E-09EF-4BC7-AAC0-E0972BC70BEA.jpeg
    C47C507E-09EF-4BC7-AAC0-E0972BC70BEA.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 180
Back