The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
553010abef5603e225fb7d67838d5b05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most oddly, it's 66 degrees here in central IL, big storms, lots of rain. Bizarre......
We had a dusting of light snow in the foothills this morning - most don't realize that Abq is high desert...mile high, so we get winter snow every year. Usually doesn't last long though, and it sure looks nice up on the 10,000' Sandia Peak! I cleared a few areas at work this morning and dropped some ice melt, just to be safe (especially the handicapped parking area) but by 10am it was gone, even in the areas with no sun.

ci-budweiser-0da625c3b4bcfd38.jpeg

and I drink it room temp

take that all you snobs :p lol

Budweiser was the very first beer I ever drank...as a youngster. If I ever drink the mass produced beers, it's Miller High Life for me. I rarely do though, to be honest. I much prefer drinking a beer at 50-55 degrees (good beer that is) as I think the flavor is better.

A gentle start to the weekend having survived the first week back at work after the festive season. This hefeweisse from Pressure Drop in North London is light and refreshing:

9676E35B-6BF9-46C2-BFD1-DE72C4C6F791.jpeg

Been offline while migrating to a new computer - finally done!

While data was transferring we went out to move some boxes into storage, stopped at Brew Lab 101 and had a 10oz pour of their very good "Wicked Pissa" NEIPA (6.5% abc, 55 ibu). Sampled their "X" experimental IPA and is was good...very clear and piney, sharp bite....but small batch so no growler fills unfortunately
[IMG]

Now while dinner is getting prepped and I tweak the new computer to my liking, a bottle of home-brew a fellow gave us...a nice light kolsch:
[IMG]

After a recent trip to the British Museum to take in the Troy Exhibition we stopped off at the Craft Beer Company in Covent Garden. I went for the hazy NEIPA by Pressure Drop whilst my wife enjoyed the Tap 1 Weisse from Schneider Weisse:

1F7A03AE-BBF6-4D6C-BC03-3F041ECD4107.jpeg

BBA4D79C-F2CD-4A94-B1C6-B3353515FA88.jpeg

Back