The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered and all is well, but I don't understand the advertising, says no pre order but says pre order, confusing?

Important: There is no pre-order window for the SDE-exclusive Blu-ray Audio of The Lexicon of Love; it is strictly limited to 5,000 units worldwide and available on a first come, first served basis (bear in mind we shifted 7,000 copies of Tears For Fears’ The Hurting blu-ray).

Secure your copy today by pre-ordering at the SDE shop, either directly via this link or using the special SDE shop buy button (‘add to cart’) below. We ship worldwide (the tracked service to USA for blu-ray is £8, for example) and a small amount of specially-priced blu-ray + half-speed vinyl LP bundles are also available.

I ordered and all is well, but I don't understand the advertising, says no pre order but says pre order, confusing?

Important: There is no pre-order window for the SDE-exclusive Blu-ray Audio of The Lexicon of Love; it is strictly limited to 5,000 units worldwide and available on a first come, first served basis (bear in mind we shifted 7,000 copies of Tears For Fears’ The Hurting blu-ray).

Secure your copy today by pre-ordering at the SDE shop, either directly via this link or using the special SDE shop buy button (‘add to cart’) below. We ship worldwide (the tracked service to USA for blu-ray is £8, for example) and a small amount of specially-priced blu-ray + half-speed vinyl LP bundles are also available.
I think and I may well be wrong, there is no pre-order time restraints, but you need to pre-order one of the first 5000 units whether it takes 2 days or 2 months to sell out. Usually they will put a two week limit on orders then close the door so to speak

There's no pre-order window (i.e. set period to pre-order) but there's a limited number, i.e. first come first seved.

...says no pre order but says pre order, confusing?

Important: There is no pre-order window...
It's still a preorder, as the release date is not until August. Unlike some previous SDE Surround Series releases, however, the number of units produced will not be determined by the number of preorders placed within a "preorder window" of time. Instead, there will only be 5000 units made, which will all sell out before the release date.

Last edited:
Back