The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am giving all the Atmos titles I am interested in a good listen this week. Some are already standing out as ones I would like to buy. I guess it depends on who owns the rights?

London Elektricity The Prescription is Love would be lovely on Bluray.

In the SDE thread it was mentioned that Gilbert has been ill so there is a delay in getting some of the media out due to waiting on his signature.

We talk about a delay of 4 weeks. A newsletter 2 weeks ago tells it looks good. That`s all. I don`t need a signed BR. Only the music in my hands...

Are we still entitled to the slips if we didn’t order discs 3 and 4 ?
You can try but there is the possibility you'll be charged an additional s/h fee .......

Perhaps Paul Sinclair will chime in and better answer your question!

Last edited:
Hi all... Shakespears Sister is 'in stock' again due to some cancellations and a bit extra for contingency. So if you missed out originally, then you can pre-order now. Obviously it will go back out of stock again soon, but for now it's available > Shakespears Sister blu-ray pre-order
Thanks Paul for the update, any chance you have an undeliverable XPropaganda returned that you could sell?

Back