The Ultimate Atmos Demo Disc please

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabwylie1968

• So, before I go and splash out £50 to buy a probably slightly dodgy Atmos demo disc (no idea why Atmos aren't streaming this stuff?, website asks me every time I go the looking for demonstration ?') is it worth getting as a demo disc ?
  • Having just set-up my 5.1.4 I realise what would be perfect is if someone could make a demo disc that had a corresponding video showing you what's going on where. I'm sure I'm not the only Atmos newbie who jumps up and listens to the speakers to confirm there's some 'stuff' going on :). So a video where the corresponding speakers are going from say white (zero feed) to dark green (full on usage) .
  • Although some of say Mr Wilson's stuff sounds great I'd like someone to take a leaf out of Gavin Harrisons 5.1 of Pineapple Thief's 'Versions of the truth' album (it's amazing) and do a full on 'Demo' mix that abandons 'to some degree' the nuances of the mix and just goes for some incredible in yer face effects .

Back