New Pineapple Thief box set!!! 8 disc bluray 5.1and Atmos!! How did we find our way!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who have ripped this epic set, did you rip as individual albums or the set as a whole? I'm wondering how the numbering, etc. might result if done as a whole.

you’re in luck, I just ripped this yesterday after having it for so long. I made individual MKV files using MakeMKV and ripped each of those using Music Media Helper. I then made a folder for each album.

I tagged it as “How Did We Find Our Way” but since the files are in separate folders, I numbered them as they were on the original albums.

I believe there are 85 tracks in total so I guess you could number them according to chronological release as well.

To those who have ripped this epic set, did you rip as individual albums or the set as a whole? I'm wondering how the numbering, etc. might result if done as a whole.
For multiple album sets, I usually prefer to separate and tag by the individual albums. If you choose to keep it all as one album, you can separate using disc numbers.

you’re in luck, I just ripped this yesterday after having it for so long. I made individual MKV files using MakeMKV and ripped each of those using Music Media Helper. I then made a folder for each album.

I tagged it as “How Did We Find Our Way” but since the files are in separate folders, I numbered them as they were on the original albums.

I believe there are 85 tracks in total so I guess you could number them according to chronological release as well.
For multiple album sets, I usually prefer to separate and tag by the individual albums. If you choose to keep it all as one album, you can separate using disc numbers.
Yeah, I'm sure that's how I've done at least some of the multi-disc sets I've ripped to play with Kodi, in which tagging is very important, but I don't know that I've ever ripped one disc that had several albums on it.

I thought about it and decided to rip it as a whole, like I did with Were We Stood (which contained four albums):
How Did We Find Our Way (1999-2006) (Disc 1: Abducted At Birth)
How Did We Find Our Way (1999-2006) (Disc 2: One Three Seven)
And so on...

Back