Tom Petty-Damn The Torpedoes-Nov 2nd?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had read this thread closer. I purchased the wrong version also on Ebay and didnt realize it until it was delivered and I tore open the outer envelope. Im hoping since the shrink wrap is still on it that the seller will refund it or replace it with the other version. Geeeeeez!
CD Universe $22.19.
Check out the low prices on eBay: http://catalog.ebay.com/Classic-Alb...3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A4026&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Edit: Just snagged my $13.55 eBay copy plus $2.99 shipping charge.

Edit again: I think I just purchased the wrong version.
It looks like the "Classic Albums" version. :yikes

To make sure you get the right one, just ask for the one in flimsy cardboard packaging. Worst packaging of a Blu-ray ever award. 1st Place.

The sound quality is no big deal on this either. A bit thin sounding, somewhat bright, lacking in bass. Nice to have anyway though.

To make sure you get the right one, just ask for the one in flimsy cardboard packaging. Worst packaging of a Blu-ray ever award. 1st Place.

The sound quality is no big deal on this either. A bit thin sounding, somewhat bright, lacking in bass. Nice to have anyway though.

Not easy to say but I agree with you. Unfortunately this one doesn't get spun much. Usually choose Wildflowers through PLII.

Back