Toshiba-EMI Japan (Quad Reels & LPs) - info/history

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZA-9001Z - Rushing Steam Locomotive 4 Channel Charm / 驀進 蒸気機関車4チャンネルの魅力

This tape may be unique - there are a few "locomotive sounds" quad LPs in this Toshiba series (TP-92016Z, TP-92016V and TP-92017V) but none of them seem to match this one at all.
I think the quad LP of this cassette is TP-9503Z
TOSHIBA Locomotive Sounds. TP-9503Z (RM) [Japan]a (2).jpg
TOSHIBA Locomotive Sounds. TP-9503Z (RM) [Japan]b (2).jpg
TOSHIBA Locomotive Sounds. TP-9503Z (RM) [Japan]c.jpg
TOSHIBA Locomotive Sounds. TP-9503Z (RM) [Japan]e.jpg

I don't want to act like I'm the first person to notice this (@bigbillquad mentioned it in passing last year), I've made (what I think) is a pretty interesting discovery about the nature, scope, and duration quad content in Toshiba's "Pro-Use" audiophile series of LPs.

I've seen a couple of them in my internet travels - at the top of their obi-strip they have a notation that says "2ch and 4ch" and for whatever reason I kind of discounted them as most likely being "quasi-quad" because almost every other Japanese quad LP has some kind of notation about the type of quadraphonic encoding they use, like Crown and King with the RM logo, CBS/Sony with the SQ logo, and even the earlier Toshiba quad LPs with the RM4 logo.

This is what one of them looks like:

lf-90017.jpg

As you can see, no mention of a format, or even the Japanese kanji "4チャンネル" which translates to "4 Channel", the phrase they use instead of quadraphonic.

So a few days back for some reason these LPs popped in to my head again, and I decided to do some digging to see if I could get to the bottom of what they were all about. The "Pro-Use" banner covers a lot of catalog number prefixes, but I noticed that the ones with the "2ch and 4ch" obis were all from the LF-910xx series - so what I did was googled each catalog number, starting with LF-91001, and working my way upward until I stopped getting results, and made a list of what I found.

As I said, earlier, the results were interesting, at least to me as someone interested in the history of quad as much as the music itself. The LF-910xx series stretches from 91001 to 91051, and of those 50 albums, at least 19 of them are quad, and from looking at @Mark Anderson's quad discographies and searching around QQ, it appears that the majority of them are previously unknown to collectors.

The chronology of the releases is also interesting - they begin in 1975, which suggests that Toshiba reverted back to QS that year after issuing a half-dozen CD-4 LPs in the TP-920xxV series that year. Although they slow to a trickle by the end of the program, the last Pro-Use quad release (LF-91048 - Shoji Yokouchi Moonlight Serenade) was in 1979, which is staggering given that EMI UK shut their quad program down in 1974, and Capitol/EMI in the US and Canada were done by very early '76 when Steve Miller's Fly Like an Eagle came out.

The Pro-Use series seems to be an attempt to combine of a bunch of premium features of North American LPs: they take the bold graphic design of Blue Note and especially CTI (mimicking CTI's listing of recording locations and dates), combine that with Columbia Masterworks single inventory classical approach of '75-'77, and add in some of MoFi's attention to the actual equipment used in the recording and cutting process - I have a couple of the Jun Fukamachi albums in this series, and the booklets include a listing of all the microphones, tape decks, outboard equipment, mixing consoles, etc. used in the making of the records.

In the thread I linked to a the top of this post, bigbillquad suggests that it's only the obi strips that will tell you if these albums are quad, but another discovery I made was that from midway through the series onward, the LPs actually began to make explicit mention of being mixed and encoded in QS. Here's a random sampling of back cover mentions:

prouse-qs-lf-91028.jpg
prouse-qs-lf-91031.jpg
prouse-qs-lf-91035.jpg
prouse-qs-lf-91048.jpg
prouse-qs-lf-91017.jpg

Although there are some exceptions, it generally seems to be the case that the early LPs in the series had the "2ch and 4ch" obi but no back cover mention, the middle ones in the series had the "2ch and 4ch" obi and the back cover "This Album was mixed by means of the QS matrix system" mention, and then the later ones had the back cover QS mention but nothing on the obi.

If you're the kind of person who listens to mostly Western (US/British/English speaking) music you're probably going "I don't care about any of this Japanese shiitake" but if you like that mid-70s polished jazz-funk sound like the Brecker Bros., Stuff, The Crusaders, etc. you might at least like the Jun Fukamachi albums (and the ones he had a hand in like Ponta Murakami etc.). Have a listen to this and judge for yourself:

Additionally, a few of these albums have been reissued on CD and because these were single-inventory quads the CDs maintain the QS encoding. In my list below, I've denoted CD reissues alongside and linked them to discogs entries for the CD so you can look for them if you're interested in purchasing.

Anyway, without further ado, this is the list of Pro-Use albums that are QS encoded - I'll also add this info to my initial post in this thread so everything is available together.

QS-Encoded LPs (bearing either the "2CH and 4CH" obi or QS Matrix back cover annotation)
LF-91001 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops'
LF-91004 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops II'
LF-91006 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops III'
LF-91007 - Jun Fukamachi 'Introducing Jun Fukamachi' (CD: Tower Records QIAG-70050, 2012)
LF-91011 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops IV'
LF-91013 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops V'
LF-91014 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Yomi-Kyo Pops VI'
LF-91016 - Kyohei Tsutsumi And His 585Band 'Hit Machine'
LF-91017 - Shuichi Murakami 'Introducing "Ponta" Murakami' (CD: Universal Music UPCY-7513, 2018)
LF-91023 - Mari Nakamoto 'That Old Feeling'
LF-91025 - Martha Miyake 'Together With Jun'
LF-91026 - Eiji Arai / Mitsuo Hagita / Makoto Kawaguchi / Kentaro Haneda / Takao Naoi ‎'New Interior Music'
LF-91028 - Hiromasa Suzuki 'Skip Step Colgen' (CD: Toshiba Records TOCT-9201, 1995)
LF-91029 - Takeshi Inomata 'Morning After'
LF-91030 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Invitation to the Wonderful Symphony Orchestra'
LF-91032 - George Kizu 'Lady is a Tramp'
LF-91035 - Jun Fukamachi 'Second Phase' (CD: Tower Records QIAG-70053, 2012)
LF-91042 - Kenji Omura 'First Step' (CD: Toshiba Records TOCT-10925, 2003)
LF-91048 - Shoji Yokouchi & His Super Guitar Band 'Moonlight Serenade'

Quad Status Unverified (in all the photos of these two LPs online, the obi-strip is blocking the back cover credits)
LF-91031 - Shoji Yokouchi Meets Shigeru Toyama 'Sabre Dance'
LF-91050 - LF-91045 - Hiroyuki Iwaki / NHK Symphony Orchestra 'Holst: The Planets'

Stereo-only LPs (these are the LPs from the same series that have no "2CH and 4CH" obi or QS Matrix back cover mention. I believe these are strictly stereo-only and I'm providing this list so fellow collectors can avoid purchasing them thinking they're quad.)
LF-91002 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal'
LF-91003 - 蒸気機関車 ("Steam Locomotive")
LF-91005 - Shoji Yokouchi Trio 'Satin Doll'
LF-91008 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal II'
LF-91009 - <Unknown>
LF-91010 - Various Artists '三味線の魅力' ("Charm of the Shamisen")
LF-91012 - Mari Nakamoto 'Just In Time' (Female Vocal III)
LF-91015 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal IV'
LF-91018 - 蒸気機関車Vol.2 / SLサウンドに挑む ("Steam Locomotive Vol. 2 / SL Sound")
LF-91019 - Hiromasa Suzuki ‎'Colgen World'
LF-91020 - Hiroshi Okazaki 'Girl Talk'
LF-91021 - Hidemi Saito 'Marvelous Sounds! Enchanting Pipe Organ'
LF-91022 - 蒸汽火車聲音 / 南国台湾に日本のSLを見た!("Steam Train Roar / I Saw Japanese SL in Southern Taiwan!")
LF-91024 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal Vol. VI'
LF-91027 - Izumi Tateno 'The Marvelous Piano Sound'
LF-91033 - Four Singers 'Welcome Back!'
LF-91034 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal Best'
LF-91036 - Audio People 'Check Record / Joy and Check'
LF-91037 - Izumi Tateno 'The Marvelous Piano Sound'
LF-91038 - Various Artists 'Sound Catalogue / All About Pro-Use Series Vol. 1'
LF-91039 - Various Artists 'Sound Catalogue / All About Pro-Use Series Vol. 2'
LF-91040 - 'Out Door Recording Best'
LF-91041 - Jimmy Takeuchi 'Jimmy's Jazz Friends'
LF-91043 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal Vol. VII'
LF-91044 - Various Artists 'Male Vocal Vol. I'
LF-91045 - Hiroyuki Iwaki / NHK Symphony Orchestra '"Star Wars" Suite'
LF-91046 - Yuzuru Sera 'A Lady's Man'
LF-91047 - Various Artists 'Female Vocal Vol. VIII'
LF-91051 - Mari Nakamoto / Anli Sugano ‎ 'Mari Vs. Anli'

I don't want to act like I'm the first person to notice this (@bigbillquad mentioned it in passing last year), I've made (what I think) is a pretty interesting discovery about the nature, scope, and duration quad content in Toshiba's "Pro-Use" audiophile series of LPs.

I've seen a couple of them in my internet travels - at the top of their obi-strip they have a notation that says "2ch and 4ch" and for whatever reason I kind of discounted them as most likely being "quasi-quad" because almost every other Japanese quad LP has some kind of notation about the type of quadraphonic encoding they use, like Crown and King with the RM logo, CBS/Sony with the SQ logo, and even the earlier Toshiba quad LPs with the RM4 logo.

View attachment 40868

As you can see, no mention of a format, or even the Japanese kanji "4チャンネル" which translates to "4 Channel", the phrase they use instead of quadraphonic.

So a few days back for some reason these LPs popped in to my head again, and I decided to do some digging to see if I could get to the bottom of what they were all about. The "Pro-Use" banner covers a lot of catalog number prefixes, but I noticed that the ones with the "2ch and 4ch" obis were all from the LF-910xx series - so what I did was googled each catalog number, starting with LF-91001, and working my way upward until I stopped getting results, and made a list of what I found.

As I said, earlier, the results were interesting, at least to me as someone interested in the history of quad as much as the music itself. The LF-910xx series stretches from 91001 to 91051, and of those 50 albums, at least 19 of them are quad, and from looking at @Mark Anderson's quad discographies and searching around QQ, it appears that the majority of them are previously unknown to collectors.

The chronology of the releases is also interesting - they begin in 1975, which suggests that Toshiba reverted back to QS that year after issuing a half-dozen CD-4 LPs in the TP-920xxV series that year. Although they slow to a trickle by the end of the program, the last Pro-Use quad release (LF-91048 - Shoji Yokouchi Moonlight Serenade) was in 1979, which is staggering given that EMI UK shut their quad program down in 1974, and Capitol/EMI in the US and Canada were done by very early '76 when Steve Miller's Fly Like an Eagle came out.

The Pro-Use series seems to be an attempt to combine of a bunch of premium features of North American LPs: they take the bold graphic design of Blue Note and especially CTI (mimicking CTI's listing of recording locations and dates), combine that with Columbia Masterworks single inventory classical approach of '75-'77, and add in some of MoFi's attention to the actual equipment used in the recording and cutting process - I have a couple of the Jun Fukamachi albums in this series, and the booklets include a listing of all the microphones, tape decks, outboard equipment, mixing consoles, etc. used in the making of the records.

In the thread I linked to a the top of this post, bigbillquad suggests that it's only the obi strips that will tell you if these albums are quad, but another discovery I made was that from midway through the series onward, the LPs actually began to make explicit mention of being mixed and encoded in QS. Here's a random sampling of back cover mentions:

View attachment 40870View attachment 40871View attachment 40872View attachment 40873View attachment 40869

Although there are some exceptions, it generally seems to be the case that the early LPs in the series had the "2ch and 4ch" obi but no back cover mention, the middle ones in the series had the "2ch and 4ch" obi and the back cover "This Album was mixed by means of the QS matrix system" mention, and then the later ones had the back cover QS mention but nothing on the obi.

If you're the kind of person who listens to mostly Western (US/British/English speaking) music you're probably going "I don't care about any of this Japanese shiitake" but if you like that mid-70s polished jazz-funk sound like the Brecker Bros., Stuff, The Crusaders, etc. you might at least like the Jun Fukamachi albums (and the ones he had a hand in like Ponta Murakami etc.). Have a listen to this and judge for yourself:

Additionally, a few of these albums have been reissued on CD and because these were single-inventory quads the CDs maintain the QS encoding. In my list below, I've denoted CD reissues alongside and linked them to discogs entries for the CD so you can look for them if you're interested in purchasing.

Anyway, without further ado, this is the list of Pro-Use albums that are QS encoded - I'll also add this info to my initial post in this thread so everything is available together.

QS-Encoded LPs (bearing either the "2CH and 4CH" obi or QS Matrix back cover annotation)
LF-91007 - Jun Fukamachi 'Introducing Jun Fukamachi' (CD: Tower Records QIAG-70050, 2012)
LF-91017 - Shuichi Murakami 'Introducing "Ponta" Murakami' (CD: Universal Music UPCY-7513, 2018)
LF-91026 - Eiji Arai / Mitsuo Hagita / Makoto Kawaguchi / Kentaro Haneda / Takao Naoi ‎'New Interior Music'
LF-91028 - Hiromasa Suzuki 'Skip Step Colgen' (CD: Toshiba Records TOCT-9201, 1995)
LF-91030 - Yomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra 'Invitation to the Wonderful Symphony Orchestra'

Quad Status Unverified (in all the photos of these two LPs online, the obi-strip is blocking the back cover credits)
LF-91050 - LF-91045 - Hiroyuki Iwaki / NHK Symphony Orchestra 'Holst: The Planets'

Stereo-only LPs (these are the LPs from the same series that have no "2CH and 4CH" obi or QS Matrix back cover mention. I believe these are strictly stereo-only and I'm providing this list so fellow collectors can avoid purchasing them thinking they're quad.)
LF-91009 - <Unknown>
LF-91022 - 蒸汽火車聲音 / 南国台湾に日本のSLを見た!("Steam Train Roar / I Saw Japanese SL in Southern Taiwan!")

fantastic sleuthing as always! 🤩
i can confirm LF-91007 (Introducing Jun Fukamachi) decodes through the Surround Master like a trooper! :rocks

View attachment 40868

View attachment 40870View attachment 40871View attachment 40872View attachment 40873View attachment 40869

LF-91009 - <Unknown>

Hi. steelydave

You always astound me with your findings and investigative approach to everything Quad you try and get behind the seen and this is like a historical find which can get lost in the fog of time.
I suspected that these Pro Use-Series was QS matrix because they sounded right through my QS players than it did through SQ I go by a hunch on these findings I`m not a great investigator like you I go by hunches and try things out, and thanks for your list to go by I hope other will try and buy into these findings the musicianship of the player on these LP`s are as good as any US or UK equivalent bands.
BBQ....

Last edited:
Hi. steelydave

You always astound me with your findings and investigative approach to everything Quad you try and get behind the seen and this is like a historical find which can get lost in the fog of time.
I suspected that these Pro Use-Series was QS matrix because they sounded right through my QS players than it did through SQ I go by a hunch on these findings I`m not a great investigator like you I go by hunches and try things out, and thanks for your list to go by I hope other will try and buy into these findings the musicianship of the player on these LP`s are as good as any US or UK equivalent bands.
BBQ....

Glad to help out, and I agree with you - Japanese vocalists might not be for everyone (they're certainly not for me) but the all-instrumental releases are great, and as you say the musicianship is world class. Hopefully more people will check this stuff out now that they know it's quad.

Thanks steelydave for the investigation. I have only listed two of these titles and have not included others in the latest updates as they needed more vetting. Thanks for doing that!

Your quad discographies are the holy bible for collectors, it's a pleasure to be able to contribute. If you ever find copies of LF-91031 and LF-91050 without obi-strips please post the photos here so we can determine if they're quad or not.

I recently came across an auction on Yahoo! Japan that had slightly better images of some of the QS-encoded cassettes that Toshiba/EMI put out, which fill a few missing catalog numbers (ZA-9002Z is 'Sound · Effect · In · Mood / 4 Channel World With Sound and Music', ZA-9005Z is Akria Ishikawa & Count Buffalo 'Love Theme From "The Godfather" and ZA-9006Z is Dynamic Latin Brass 'Latin Brass '77', and IPZA-9504Z is th Probe 'Spectacular 4 Channel Sound!' sampler).

I now believe there were probably only 6 domestic artist tapes (the ZA-900xZ series) and 6 Western artist tapes (the xxZA-950xZ series). As a result of this image we now have a complete accounting of the domestic artists, with catalog numbers, but we're still missing 3 of the Western artists tapes entirely, and catalog numbers for 2 of the known ones (Ray Charles Singers 'Love Me With All Your Heart' and The Lettermen 'Live in Japan') so if you see any of these tapes in your internet travels please share the images here.

toshiba-qs-cassettes-2-crop.jpg
toshiba-qs-cassettes-1-crop.jpg

I also came across images of one of the missing Angel SQ LPs from the EAY-800xx series:

EAY-80007 - Andre Previn/London Symphony Orchestra 'A Tchaikovsky Spectacluar: Overture "1812" / March Slave / "Romeo & Juliet" Fantasy Overture'
eay-80007-previn-1812-1.jpgeay-80007-previn-1812-2.jpgeay-80007-previn-1812-3.jpgeay-80007-previn-1812-4.jpg

I'll update the list in post #1 to reflect this new info.

View attachment 40868

LF-91009 - <Unknown>

🈺

親愛なる友人、スキップステップコーゲンは4つのチャンネルで非常に必要です。日本からの支援に感謝します。

🈺

親愛なる友人、スキップステップコーゲンは4つのチャンネルで非常に必要です。日本からの支援に感謝します。

just reading through Dave's post that you quoted and its a v.minor thing but EMI UK didn't shut down their Quad operations altogether in '74, there's the two Grappelli/Menuhin Quads they put out on SQ LP, "Fascinatin' Rhythm" in '75 and "Tea For Two" in '78 (!), the Quad mix on the former is terrific.

just reading through Dave's post that you quoted and its a v.minor thing but EMI UK didn't shut down their Quad operations altogether in '74, there's the two Grappelli/Menuhin Quads they put out on SQ LP, "Fascinatin' Rhythm" in '75 and "Tea For Two" in '78 (!), the Quad mix on the former is terrific.

There where rumors that EMI stopped doing SQ Quad classical LP around 1984 but from 1982 there where no indication on the cover or the LP, this had come from some insiders in EMI said that's what happened..???
BBQ.....

Since G/M were artists based in France, it made sense because there the quad marketing was a lot later and had another push in 1976. See this demo 7" from Grundig/CBS pressed in 1976:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Special-Quadriphonie-SQ/release/9630169

I have three of the Pro-Use QS albums; two of the Yomi-Kyo Pops LP's, and the "Hit Machine" LP. The sound on these records is astoundingly good, and the quad separation is excellent. But there's another album, on their Asian market list, that knocked my socks off. Shoji Yokouchi and The Blue Dreamers is one of the finest sounding records I've heard, quad or stereo, and the guitar arrangements are a treat. If you haven't heard their take on "El Condor Pasa", you have a treat in store.

I have three of the Pro-Use QS albums; two of the Yomi-Kyo Pops LP's, and the "Hit Machine" LP. The sound on these records is astoundingly good, and the quad separation is excellent. But there's another album, on their Asian market list, that knocked my socks off. Shoji Yokouchi and The Blue Dreamers is one of the finest sounding records I've heard, quad or stereo, and the guitar arrangements are a treat. If you haven't heard their take on "El Condor Pasa", you have a treat in store.
Could you kindly show us a photo of the Shoji Yokouchi and The Blue Dreamers; if it’s not here already ( I don’t remember that one :unsure:)
Thanks @jaybird100 !

A couple months back @bigbillquad won an auction for some japanese quad reels and amongst them was a Toshiba-EMI reel-to-reel tape catalog, which he posted about here.

He was kind enough to send me digital photos of all the pages a while back, and I spent the last little while photoshopping the individual pages to make them more legible, and then converting the results into a PDF which I've attached to this post.

Unfortunately there isn't much of interest to us here - the only quad titles listed are the four domestic market ones (XA-1501Z through XA-1504Z) which I already detailed in the first post of this thread.

However, there is a pretty complete accounting of all of the 7½ IPS stereo reels the company released in Japan - about 100 Western pop titles (some of which I already listed in post #20 of this thread) across a variety of labels, and a further 130 EMI-Angel classical titles, and about 30 Japanese domestic artists. Searching around the web a bit, I found this info to be pretty scarce - only a handful of the pop titles are listed on discogs, and this Japanese site devoted to reel releases has hardly any information for any of them, so I thought it was worth transcribing these lists (combined with my own research) as a service to any collectors that might stumble upon this list - if there is anyone collecting stereo reels anymore, that is.

Anyway, this is a list of the pop titles - the list of the EMI-Angel classical titles will follow in the next few days, I think I need to convert it into table format first to make it readable because there's so much information, conductor, orchestra, composer, work, corresponding LP release, etc.

Prefix legend:
_BXA = Warner Bros.-Seven Arts
_CXA = Capitol
EAXA = Apple (later releases)
ECXA = Capitol (later releases)
EOXA = EMI/Odeon (later releases)
_FXA = DJM
IMXA = Impulse!
IPXA = Probe (ABC)
_KXA = Kapp
_LXA = Liberty (early releases)
LLXA = Liberty (later releases)
LNXA = Liberty Blue Note (later releases)
_MXA = Liberty Fantasy
_NXA = Liberty Blue Note (early releases)
_OXA = EMI/Odeon (early releases)
_PXA = Apple (early releases)

OXA-5001 - Franck Pourcel et son Grand Orchestre 'Continental Tango Deluxe'
NXA-5002 - 'This Is Blue Note Jazz'
PXA-5003 - The Beatles 'White Album' (Tape 1)
PXA-5004 - The Beatles 'White Album' (Tape 2)
KXA-5005 - Tarragano and His Orchestra / Peter London Orchestra 'The Exciting Latin Deluxe'
OXA-5006 - Claude Ciari 'New Best of Mood Guitar'
BXA-5007 - San Sebastian Strings 'The Sea'
BXA-5008 - San Sebastian Strings 'The Sky'
PXA-5009 - The Modern Jazz Quartet 'Under the Jasmin Tree'

CXA-5010 - Jack Marshall & Shelly Manne 'The Sensitive Guitar and Exciting Percussion Of'
BXA-5011 - Peter, Paul and Mary 'The Best Of, Vol. 1'
LXA-5012 - The Ventures 'The Best Of The Ventures, Vol.1'
OXA-5013 - Adamo 'Bonjour!'
CXA-5014 - Nancy Wilson 'The Sound of Nancy Wilson'
CXA-5015 - Cannonball Adderley with Sergio Mendes and the Bossa Rio Sextet
BXA-5016 - San Sebastian Strings 'The Earth'
CXA-5017 - The Cannonball Adderley Quintet, Nancy Wilson, Lou Rawls 'In Person'
OXA-5018 - Claude Ciari 'Ciari's Guitar'
BXA-5019 - Henry Mancini conducts The World Famous Warner Bros. Band 'The World's Greatest Marches'

OXA-5020 - Franck Pourcel Grand Orchestra 'Screen Mood Deluxe - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang & Others'
CXA-5022 - Nino Rota 'Romeo & Juliet' (Original Soundtrack)
CXA-5023 - Nat King Cole 'The Best Of'
CXA-5024 - Stan Kenton Orchestra 'Dynamic Kenton'
NXA-5025 - 'This Is Blue Note Jazz Vol. 2'
LXA-5027 - The Ventures 'The Best of the Ventures, Vol. 2'
CXA-5028 - Frank Sinatra 'Come Swing With Me!'
CXA-5029 - Dean Martin 'This Time I'm Swingin''

CXA-5030 - Peggy Lee 'The Best Of'
PXA-5031 - The Beatles 'Abbey Road'
NXA-5032 - Lee Morgan 'The Sidewinder'
NXA-5033 - Cannonball Adderley/Miles Davis 'Somethin' Else'
LXA-5034 - The 5th Dimension 'The Age of Aquarius'
NXA-5035 - Art Blakey 'This is Art Blakey'
PXA-5036 - The Beatles 'Yellow Submarine'
PXA-5037 - The Modern Jazz Quartet 'Space'
OXA-5038 - Adamo 'Adamo In Japan'
OXA-5039 - Enrico Macias 'Macias in Japan'

CXA-5040 - The Lettermen 'Sealed With A Kiss'
NXA-5041 - The Horace Silver Quintet 'Song For My Father'
PXA-5042 - The Beatles 'Hey Jude'
NXA-5043 - The Ornette Coleman Trio 'At The "Golden Circle" Stockholm, Volume 1'
NXA-5044 - The Ornette Coleman Trio 'At The "Golden Circle" Stockholm, Volume 2'
NXA-5045 - John Coltrane 'Blue Train'
OXA-5046 - Franck Pourcel et son Grand Orchestre 'Screen Mood Deluxe Vol. 2'
NXA-5047 - Herbie Hancock 'Maiden Voyage'
OXA-5048 - Claude Ciari, Benard Gerard & Batucada's Seven 'Bossa Nova Touch' (cat # may be incorrect)
NXA-5049 - Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers 'Moanin''

NXA-5050 - Cecil Taylor 'Conquistador'
NXA-5051 - Sonny Clark 'Cool Struttin''
NXA-5052 - Herbie Hancock 'The Prisoner'
PXA-5053 - The Beatles 'Let It Be'
LXA-5054 - Johakyu/Toshiro Mayuzumi & "Suma No Arashi"
LXA-5055 - Nobu Hara and Sharps & Flats 'Double Exposure'
NXA-5056 - Wayne Shorter 'Super Nova'
OXA-5057 - Joe Loss and His Orchestra 'Dance Music Deluxe'
LXA-5058 - Pat Boone 'Family Show'
NXA-5059 - Ornette Coleman 'New York is Now!'

OXA-5060_ - Claude Ciari 'New Best of Mood Guitar'
OXA-5062_ - Franck Pourcel 'Love Story'
CXA-5063_ - 'Songs of the Humpback Whale'
LXA-5064_ - The Ventures 'The Best of The Ventures, Vol. 3'
OXA-5065_ - Herbie Hancock 'Takin' Off'
NXA-5066_ - The New Elvin Jones Trio 'Puttin' It Together'
OXA-5067_ - Pink Floyd 'Atom Heart Mother'
NXA-5068_ - McCoy Tyner 'The Real McCoy'
OXA-5069B - Franck Pourcel 'Deluxe'

OXA-5070B - Claude Ciari 'Deluxe'
LXA-5071B - Julie London 'Deluxe'
CXA-5072B - Grand Funk 'Live Album'
MXA-5073_ - Creedence Clearwater Revival 'Pendulum'
EXA-5074 _- Masahiko Sato Trio 'Palladium'
OXA-5075_ - Franck Pourcel '71 'Friends'
LXA-5076_ - The Ventures 'Pops in Japan '71'
MXA-5077_ - The Brothers Four 'Love Story'
FXA-5078_ - Elton John 'Live!' (17-11-70)
LXA-5079B - Ike & Tina Turner 'What You Hear is What You Get - Live at Carnegie Hall'

_OXA-5082B - Adamo 'Deluxe'
_OXA-5083_ - Franck Pourcel 'Vacances au XVIII Siecle'
_OXA-5084_ - Pink Floyd 'Meddle'
IMXA-5085_ - John Coltrane 'A Love Supreme'
EAXA-5086_ - The Beatles 'A Collection of Beatles Oldies'
EAXA-5087_ - The Beatles 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'
LLXA-5088_ - The Ventures 'Joy'
LNXA-5089_ - Lee Morgan 'The Best of Lee Morgan'

ECXA-5090_ - The Lettermen 'Live in Japan'
IMXA-5091B - The Gil Evans Orchestra 'Out of the Cool / In to the Hot'
EAXA-5092_ - The Beatles 'Revolver'
EOXA-5093_ - Pink Floyd 'Obscured By Clouds'