Van Halen Mobile Fidelity SACDs now available for pre-orders

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
non-sequiturs
Good deal...I will utilize this phrase in future! It is a good one.

: a statement (such as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said.

I am going to test run it with my wife this weekend.
........ and hopefully dodge the resulting Secateurs :LOL:

Since there have been rumblings about Van Halen 1 being kind of/sort of/maybe ready for shipping, I asked about my pre-order from Music Direct today... just as a subtle reminder that I’m (the) One – see what I did there? – that has an actual pre-order

We are awaiting our allotment and should begin shipping tomorrow. Please note, due to volume your order may take a few days to process.

We shall see. Looking and not finding an emoji that looks hopeful, but isn’t holding its breath.

Glad there are some rumblings. Recently I deleted my OneStep, just got tired of waiting after 2 years, plus I don’t have the storage room. So I ordered the SACD.

I am going to bitch a little, I can't bitch a lot because I play there game.
VHI for sale today with $9.99 shipping. MOFI is famous for waiting a week or two between releases, of anything, so they can ding you multiple shipping charges instead of one.
I have all the VH HDTracks 24/192's and they are stellar, I am going to listen real hard to this first VH and it will really have to beat the HDTracks for me to buy more.
That said, I want to buy more for my MOFI collection, I'm fucked either way.

Hilarious......

1701393679834.png

I am going to bitch a little, I can't bitch a lot because I play there game.
VHI for sale today with $9.99 shipping. MOFI is famous for waiting a week or two between releases, of anything, so they can ding you multiple shipping charges instead of one.
I have all the VH HDTracks 24/192's and they are stellar, I am going to listen real hard to this first VH and it will really have to beat the HDTracks for me to buy more.
That said, I want to buy more for my MOFI collection, I'm fucked either way.
Yowsa, Markie ... $10 s/h for a disc in a mini LP style enclosure ..... I will NEVER complain again about CDJapan's DHL S/H charges as I received 8 discs, 5 in plastic CD cases and WELCOME in 7" packaging for under $25 NOT TO MENTION, if the same discs were purchased from US retailers the cost of each disc sometimes DOUBLES.

you are better off getting any Japanese 1st pressings , and probably cheaper..tapes were fresh and the vinyl quality is better than USA ones which could be a crap shoot, some are good , others are quite bad...that's just me...
Hell, I’m more excited for the MoFi Dire Straits, On Every Street, more that the Van Halen since I already have all the DLR era 2015 releases on LP and 24/192 files from HDTracks. I just wanted them for a listening comparison. Though, I would be surprised if I like them even though what I already have sound very good.

Hell, I’m more excited for the MoFi Dire Straits, On Every Street, more that the Van Halen since I already have all the DLR era 2015 releases on LP and 24/192 files from HDTracks. I just wanted them for a listening comparison. Though, I would be surprised if I like them even though what I already have sound very good.
Perps - Im excited about Dire also even though the original mastering was damn good. Another MOFI title that I ordered quite awhile ago. Wonder when this puppy will be shipping...........

I just got an email from MD, not to tell me it's shipped, just to give me a list of all the items I have on pre-order. You'd think the VH1 disc would be "shipping soon" or something similar.

Backordered does not make me feel better.

1701438193788.png

not yet. Soon. I think. I ordered this (seems like ) 5 years ago so I should be one of the first few in line Right ?
Now this will be interesting for the collector.
Rickie, you preordered, so you should get a lower # on the jacket.
I ordered my copy yesterday, I should get a higher #.
Lets compare when they arrive.

Back