• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage Quad and stereo equipment

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Gerhard

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I have the following I am not permitted to keep in the house and my stupid idea of having a couple of rooms with vintage equipment won't ever happen. This stuff is heavy and shipping would cost about as much as it is worth so for now at least, local pick up in Little Rock only or I can consider personal delivery between Little Rock and Springfield, MO at a small fee.

Pioneer QT-6600 Quadraphonic Reel to Reel. Powers on, all 4 level meters light up and believed to be in good working condition but I no longer own a single reel tape.

Kenwood KW-6044 3 Head Surround Sonic Stereo Tape Deck, Open Reel with 4-channel output jacks but only 2-channel input. Apparently it plays quad tapes but can't record them? I have never seen this one before I purchased it. Powers on, all 4 level meters light up and believed to be in good working condition.

Yamaha CR-620 Stereo receiver working last time used.

Pioneer QX-8000A Quad receiver, doesn't power up.

All equipment is in very good or better cosmetic condition. Everything $150 as-is in Little Rock, it isn't worth messing with for me to try determine if this mostly 30 to 35 year old equipment performs acceptably to try to realize much value. Finding boxes and packing material capable of shipping this and then shipping it would likely cost more than my sales price. No manuals or original boxes.

Chris

Hope you are in Little Rock, I have been told to get rid of it, but secretly I have been looking for Quad reel tapes to try it out. Nostalgia is a funny thing as I never thought I would want to use this kind of equipment again but it all looks so cool. I have sent you a PM.

Chris

Back