Website update

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Ahoy all,

Some of you may have noticed over the last month or two that our site fell prey to a re-direct malware. I hadn't noticed because I block scripts on all my computers but phones and some browsers were susceptible. It likely wouldn't have affected your own devices, but it was still a pain in the butt if you wanted to visit our site and got sent elsewhere.

Anyway, sincerest apologies for that - it was cleaned up a week and a bit ago and is now protected against it in future.

Cheers
~D

Ahoy all,

Some of you may have noticed over the last month or two that our site fell prey to a re-direct malware. I hadn't noticed because I block scripts on all my computers but phones and some browsers were susceptible. It likely wouldn't have affected your own devices, but it was still a pain in the butt if you wanted to visit our site and got sent elsewhere.

Anyway, sincerest apologies for that - it was cleaned up a week and a bit ago and is now protected against it in future.

Cheers
~D
those damn pirates.... :p

Back