What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Steve Hackett and Pineapple Thief releases came today! However, the Tears For Fears - Seeds of Love box set that was in the same order is nowhere to be found. Hopefully that didn't get lost... I'll be crushed if it did because that release is dwindling away.

Also still waiting on:
Fish - Weltschmertz
Chris Squire - Fish Out Of Water
Santana - Abraxas

These two should be coming tomorrow:
Santana - S/T
R.E.M. - Out of Time 25th

And that's all that I think i'm going to order this year. It was a good one.

Bruce Soord, but Amazon’s promise looks doubtful, since I’m on the East Coast.
8E1D5FB1-FFFC-4C7C-A34D-5496EDA24189.jpeg
37E8D347-AD1E-48B1-9EAD-3A82914F9F36.jpeg

Well, I'm waiting for udiscover to get their head out of their ass and ship me my replacement Goat Breath Soup. This has been going on now, for weeks. I sent back the torn up copy they sent me......they received it over 10 days ago.......and nothing. No email saying they got it, no email saying here's what's next.....nada. So, I emailed them asking what the next step is to get my replacement. I even sent them a copy of the tracking and confirmation that they received it....

One week later, they respond and say.....thanks for your email. We will look into it and get back to you. :censored:

Well, I'm waiting for udiscover to get their head out of their ass and ship me my replacement Goat Breath Soup. This has been going on now, for weeks. I sent back the torn up copy they sent me......they received it over 10 days ago.......and nothing. No email saying they got it, no email saying here's what's next.....nada. So, I emailed them asking what the next step is to get my replacement. I even sent them a copy of the tracking and confirmation that they received it....

One week later, they respond and say.....thanks for your email. We will look into it and get back to you. :censored:
I feel some of your pain. I had been sending emails to Inside Out, through their contact us link, since April to get the In Absentia replacement Blu-ray. They finally got back to me on Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
You guys are killing me, well OK my savings .... now waiting on
🎺 Miles Davis Bitches Brew Quad SACD
🎸 Be-Bop Deluxe Futurama Box CD/DVD
🎹 Herbie Hancock Head Hunters Quad SACD
🎸 Santana Santana Quad SACD
🎸Steve Hackett, Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live at Hammersmith CD/BR

Fish Out of Water - Blu Ray
Thin Lizzy - Rock Legends SHM-CD
Jimi Hendrix - Live In Maui - Blu Ray
Iron Butterfly - Box Set Anthology
CSN&Y - Deja Vu - 50th Anniversary (soon to be announced}
G. Harrison - All Things Must Pass - 50th Anniversary (soon to be announced)
Zabriskie Point - Blu Ray (soon to be announced)
Santana III - SACD Quad 7" from Japan (soon to be announced)......hopefully 🤞

Last edited:
My own record shows that I ordered on 11-1-18 and that I have not been charged. I hope my records are correct :ROFLMAO:
OK, well. Too much water under the bridge for me to know if I've been charged or not. I ordered this title, along with the other Hendrix. Obviously, I was charged and received the other. Too complicated.

Reactions: PK
Back