What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Yeah, it seems like everthing reccorded and printed about Crim in 1969. It is an amazing package and with 26 discs, a great price.
Wish I had atmos to spin that br disc.

Yeah, it seems like everthing reccorded and printed about Crim in 1969. It is an amazing package and with 26 discs, a great price.
Wish I had atmos to spin that br disc.
I’ll probably get this too.
Whenever I think of KC from this era, I can not help but think of my favorite material from these fellows, the astounding work: McDonald & Giles (1971 album), now that’s an album I’d love to hear expertly remastered in hi-rez, proper four channel quad!!!!

Waiting for another package imported from NEO WING Corp. thru DHL. That’s CDJAPAN!

After receiving the last package in less than a week (last month), I decided I would order more.

My first pkg was:

1) SICJ-10014 Head Hunters

2) SICJ-10134 Santana

3) SICJ-10135 Abraxis

All great recordings!

So I ordered another bunch less than a week ago, and DHL says (7pcs) will be delivered “before end of day”.

1) Jeff beck - Blow By Blow
[SACD MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

2) Jeff Beck - Wired SACD
[MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

3) Jeff Beck Group - Jeff Beck Group
[SACD Multi-Ch Hybrid]

4) Jeff Beck Group - Rough and Ready
[SACD MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

5) Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
[Quad SACD Hybrid]

6) Bobby Timmons - This Here Is Bobby Timmons
[SHM-CD]

7) Sonny Rollins - Way Out West
[SHM-CD]

Waiting for another package imported from NEO WING Corp. thru DHL. That’s CDJAPAN!

After receiving the last package in less than a week (last month), I decided I would order more.

My first pkg was:

1) SICJ-10014 Head Hunters

2) SICJ-10134 Santana

3) SICJ-10135 Abraxis

All great recordings!

So I ordered another bunch less than a week ago, and DHL says (7pcs) will be delivered “before end of day”.

1) Jeff beck - Blow By Blow
[SACD MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

2) Jeff Beck - Wired SACD
[MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

3) Jeff Beck Group - Jeff Beck Group
[SACD Multi-Ch Hybrid]

4) Jeff Beck Group - Rough and Ready
[SACD MULTI-Ch Hybrid]

5) Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
[Quad SACD Hybrid]

6) Bobby Timmons - This Here Is Bobby Timmons
[SHM-CD]

7) Sonny Rollins - Way Out West
[SHM-CD]

Haha etc. I have ordered much from CD Japan and Yes Asia but.... it's all been J music or anime! For some reason I just don't think of them as a source for Western music in surround sound. I guess I need to make a point of visiting them again just to check that out.

What an absolute farce. OK, I think I'm officially done. I ordered this on March of 2018. They continue to push it back.......and never, I mean never, give me an email that says the date has changed. Furthermore, I email them and specifically ask about it....I get some horseshit auto email that says they will check on it. They never do, they never get back to me with a human response. They blow. I'm done shopping at Music Direct. Covid? Of course, but so many other vendors can at least communicate. MD seemingly cannot. Screw them.....

Hendrix SACD by the way...

1607474553123.png

Last edited:
What an absolute farce. OK, I think I'm officially done. I ordered this on March of 2018. They continue to push it back.......and never, I mean never, give me an email that says the date has changed. Furthermore, I email them and specifically ask about it....I get some horseshit auto email that says they will check on it. They never do, they never get back to me with a human response. They blow. I'm done shopping at Music Direct. Covid? Of course, but so many other vendors can at least communicate. MD seemingly cannot. Screw them.....

View attachment 60105

What was it?? I take it - it was the Jimi Hendrix Are U Experienced SACD? Snood in same boat - The answer they gave me was their supplier said it would be in on Dec 4th......no word back yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dear QQ brothers GOS and Snood(..is NUDE???)...Thou shalt ordereth from Acoustic Sounds and you shall receive your discs""" at least that's what I did and got them really fast...sorry I don´t want to throw salt in the wound , just sharing!!!

Hendrix SACD by the way...

View attachment 60105
Unfortunately, Music Direct also owns Mobile Fidelity. BTW, in their latest holiday mailing they announced an upcoming stereo SACD of “Crosby, Stills and Nash.” Let’s see if it ever actually comes to market. I call heads...

Dear QQ brothers GOS and Snood(..is NUDE???)...Thou shalt ordereth from Acoustic Sounds and you shall receive your discs""" at least that's what I did and got them really fast...sorry I don´t want to throw salt in the wound , just sharing!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble Kap, but I pre-ordered AYE from Acoustic Sounds and, after having to email customer service, I finally got my copy last week Friday. 🤔

Back